• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need someone 18+ to process serve a gun related civil rights suit...

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Hello,

I'm wondering if there's anyone in the Denver area, or from Denver city proper, who could be interested in serving a gun related civil rights suit. It's a rather easy affair, and I already know who to process serve, address, and where, and who will accept service.

As these will be in Denver Police Administration building, and the Colorado Department of Public Safety, the person cannot be armed during the process service.

Feel free to PM me or signal your interest in this thread...