Thread: New gun store next to scottsdale gun club?

Post imported post

Whats it called? i cant seem to find it. Its right next door and opened up some time in november

I guess its called Full Auto Weapons... GDI, cant find the number now.
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Post imported post

i want to say its these guys but im not positive

(480) 922-7776- http://www.usautoweapons.com

Post imported post

Yes, that is it. Very, very nice store, the people there are great and an amazing selection of firearms.

They have some good deals on .223 ammo also.

Post imported post

I don't get it. The Scottsdale gun club is pretty much the Mecca of gun stores. Why open another gun shop next door to it? :?
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

What ending up happening is I live In Benson AZ, and called up Scottsdale gun club about a suppressor. I asked if they had it in stock. They said yes. I asked when i can come purchase it and what I need to bring. They told me to come in on Friday and I can get it.
    So I go in and they tell me the guy that does the paperwork isn't in the store today. So I went next door and got a even better suppressor that SCGC doesn't even offer.
    Also It was their grand opening so I got a box of .223 ammo for free along with everyone that went inside, and a hotdog! lol
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Post imported post

You went next door and they just handed you a suppressor without ATF paperwork, etc. Something fishy here.

Post imported post

USAUTOWEAPONS is a professional operation. You can Trust them.