• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New gun store next to scottsdale gun club?

jeremy05

imported post

Whats it called? i cant seem to find it. Its right next door and opened up some time in november

I guess its called Full Auto Weapons... GDI, cant find the number now. :banghead:

Pace

imported post

Yes, that is it. Very, very nice store, the people there are great and an amazing selection of firearms.

They have some good deals on .223 ammo also.

Michigander

imported post

I don't get it. The Scottsdale gun club is pretty much the Mecca of gun stores. Why open another gun shop next door to it? :?

jeremy05

imported post

What ending up happening is I live In Benson AZ, and called up Scottsdale gun club about a suppressor. I asked if they had it in stock. They said yes. I asked when i can come purchase it and what I need to bring. They told me to come in on Friday and I can get it.
So I go in and they tell me the guy that does the paperwork isn't in the store today. So I went next door and got a even better suppressor that SCGC doesn't even offer.
Also It was their grand opening so I got a box of .223 ammo for free along with everyone that went inside, and a hotdog! lol

Pace

imported post

You went next door and they just handed you a suppressor without ATF paperwork, etc. Something fishy here.