Thread: New Member introduction

Post imported post

Old dinosaur and sometimes blog reader who finally found the forum and decided to inflict myself upon you.

A man of many opinions and few facts, a long memory that goes way back but kinda short, don't ask me what I had for breakfast because I will be embarrassed and won't be able to tell you. If anybody is from my neck of the woods and wants to let out a whoop and a holler I will be glad to entertain you.

My hands fit wrenches and hammers better than they fit key boards and while my google-fu may be questionable on a good day it is execrable on most days but my shooting is usually straight and my opinions fairly consistent with those framers of the constitution who wrote that lovely document. I'll talk with anybody, shoot with those I trust and ignore noisy liberals who think they know what is good for me, (it is better for them that I ignore them).

Don't mess with my momma, my flag or my apple pie and we will get along fine.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Welcome!

Milady wife accuses me of curmudgeonlyness, a charge to which I eagerly admit. I hope that we can work together to bring sense and sensibility to our juniors.

User Lammie is the only other 'senior' that I, for sure, know of on this Wisconsin sub-forum.

Welcome.

Post imported post

That's one of the best introductions I've ever read! Haha. Welcome!
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Post imported post

I think its the ONLY introduction I have read on this forum.:shock:
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I agree, great introduction... welcome to the forum!!!

Post imported post

Welcome, very good introduction

Post imported post

Welcome

Wisconsin Statutes and Case Law Surrounding Firearms

bnhcomputing wrote:
    You can find a pamphlet regarding Wisconsin gun rights attached to the last post here: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=32321&forum_id=57
    Carry on!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

Welcome to our little forum.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Banned

Post imported post

Welcome aboard!

Carry On!
    Molon Labe!

Post imported post

Welcome to our place of sanctuary and comradeship !
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"
    -Unknown

Post imported post

Hello and welcome from a fellow new member. I've got to get out of Madison more and meet people like yourself whose political beliefs lean more towards sanity and less towards the current administration. Around here, it's easy to forget that such people exist in this state. If I see one more freaking Toyota Prius with an Obama/Biden bumper sticker I think my head will explode!

Post imported post

Agreed. It's one thing to promise a world of changes to a nation in times of need and it's another to actually put your words to work.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"
    -Unknown

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

KansasKraut wrote:
    If I see one more freaking Toyota Prius with an Obama/Biden bumper sticker I think my head will explode!
    it makes things alot easier for meto deal with when I am in my old rusty 1980 Chevy K-5 Blazer (full size) 4WD hunting truckthat hasa built 350CID andthe sound from the dual exhaust rattling the windows in the prius filled with obamamites.

it is even more funwhen I am driving my 1984 3/4-ton 4WDSuburban and see my front bumper is right at eye level for these goofballs stuffed into their little electric clown-car.
    Ya wanna know what really makes my day, when I see a carload of these left-leaning wackos stuck in the snow, I stop to see if they are ok, and ask "how's that hope & change workin out for ya'all?"

Several of themorons who voted for that idiot are having some seriousbuyers remorse right now. It could be comical, but he is screwing all of us with his actions (or lack of them)

Some people love to make fun of rednecks,right upuntil they get stuck in the snow, or they need to get their car fixed in the middle of nowhere.

Post imported post

Nutczak wrote:
    KansasKraut wrote:
    If I see one more freaking Toyota Prius with an Obama/Biden bumper sticker I think my head will explode!
    it makes things alot easier for meto deal with when I am in my old rusty 1980 Chevy K-5 Blazer (full size) 4WD hunting truckthat hasa built 350CID andthe sound from the dual exhaust rattling the windows in the prius filled with obamamites.

it is even more funwhen I am driving my 1984 3/4-ton 4WDSuburban and see my front bumper is right at eye level for these goofballs stuffed into their little electric clown-car.
    Ya wanna know what really makes my day, when I see a carload of these left-leaning wackos stuck in the snow, I stop to see if they are ok, and ask "how's that hope & change workin out for ya'all?"

Several of themorons who voted for that idiot are having some seriousbuyers remorse right now. It could be comical, but he is screwing all of us with his actions (or lack of them)

Some people love to make fun of rednecks,right upuntil they get stuck in the snow, or they need to get their car fixed in the middle of nowhere.
    your too nice, I would just keep driving.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc.'s Avatar

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO. Glad to see another OC supporter.

Read up, Load up, Holster up, and ....

Carry On

Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    www.WisconsinCarry.org
    Hubert@WisconsinCarry.org

Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    P.O. Box 270403
    Milwaukee, WI. 53227
    Hubert@wisconsincarry.org
    608-792-0669
    http://www.wisconsincarry.org
    Disclaimer: Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.