• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member introduction

Old Grump

imported post

Old dinosaur and sometimes blog reader who finally found the forum and decided to inflict myself upon you.

A man of many opinions and few facts, a long memory that goes way back but kinda short, don't ask me what I had for breakfast because I will be embarrassed and won't be able to tell you. If anybody is from my neck of the woods and wants to let out a whoop and a holler I will be glad to entertain you.

My hands fit wrenches and hammers better than they fit key boards and while my google-fu may be questionable on a good day it is execrable on most days but my shooting is usually straight and my opinions fairly consistent with those framers of the constitution who wrote that lovely document. I'll talk with anybody, shoot with those I trust and ignore noisy liberals who think they know what is good for me, (it is better for them that I ignore them).

Don't mess with my momma, my flag or my apple pie and we will get along fine.

KansasKraut

imported post

Hello and welcome from a fellow new member. I've got to get out of Madison more and meet people like yourself whose political beliefs lean more towards sanity and less towards the current administration. Around here, it's easy to forget that such people exist in this state. If I see one more freaking Toyota Prius with an Obama/Biden bumper sticker I think my head will explode!

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

KansasKraut wrote:
If I see one more freaking Toyota Prius with an Obama/Biden bumper sticker I think my head will explode!

it makes things alot easier for meto deal with when I am in my old rusty 1980 Chevy K-5 Blazer (full size) 4WD hunting truckthat hasa built 350CID andthe sound from the dual exhaust rattling the windows in the prius filled with obamamites.

it is even more funwhen I am driving my 1984 3/4-ton 4WDSuburban and see my front bumper is right at eye level for these goofballs stuffed into their little electric clown-car.
Ya wanna know what really makes my day, when I see a carload of these left-leaning wackos stuck in the snow, I stop to see if they are ok, and ask "how's that hope & change workin out for ya'all?"

Several of themorons who voted for that idiot are having some seriousbuyers remorse right now. It could be comical, but he is screwing all of us with his actions (or lack of them)

Some people love to make fun of rednecks,right upuntil they get stuck in the snow, or they need to get their car fixed in the middle of nowhere.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Nutczak wrote:
KansasKraut wrote:
If I see one more freaking Toyota Prius with an Obama/Biden bumper sticker I think my head will explode!

it makes things alot easier for meto deal with when I am in my old rusty 1980 Chevy K-5 Blazer (full size) 4WD hunting truckthat hasa built 350CID andthe sound from the dual exhaust rattling the windows in the prius filled with obamamites.

it is even more funwhen I am driving my 1984 3/4-ton 4WDSuburban and see my front bumper is right at eye level for these goofballs stuffed into their little electric clown-car.
Ya wanna know what really makes my day, when I see a carload of these left-leaning wackos stuck in the snow, I stop to see if they are ok, and ask "how's that hope & change workin out for ya'all?"

Several of themorons who voted for that idiot are having some seriousbuyers remorse right now. It could be comical, but he is screwing all of us with his actions (or lack of them)

Some people love to make fun of rednecks,right upuntil they get stuck in the snow, or they need to get their car fixed in the middle of nowhere.
your too nice, I would just keep driving.:)