• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A good read

OC-Aviator

imported post

I found this online.

Considering the illegal AWB Bill proposed by Kline.

More over it would be a gross violation of the 4th amendment.

I feel all whom sponsor, and or vote "yea" on this bill should be subject to impeachment, and if peaceful legislative means do not work expulsion from the legislature by force. For they may claim they were only exercising there 1st amendment right to vote "yea".

"I protestthe exercising ofthe lawmakers1st amendment whenhis/her voteviolates my 2nd and 4th thru means of creating unconstitutional laws."

I dont think itwill pass,Ihope and pray fails in committee, but we must be preapared and vigilant if it does.

FMCDH