• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'M DONE!

witerango

imported post

Every topic here has turned into and attack on somebody and i'm done with it... I came here to this forum with the intent to discuss our issues that we encounter while carrying and how to promote our right to carry but we are gettin no where... Untill everyone of you trolls gets your head out of your ass (not everyone here is trolls... just a select few that hijack every topic) and start working together for the common goal instead of attackin each other not a damn thing is gonna happen as far as progress on making our rights known...

that's all for me.... dont' bother post on here and expect me to see it.... i won't cause i'm not coming back to all this bullshit...

Louisiana Carry

imported post

wellbuy.gif

VORiaSOI

imported post

witerango wrote:
Every topic here has turned into and attack on somebody and i'm done with it... I came here to this forum with the intent to discuss our issues that we encounter while carrying and how to promote our right to carry but we are gettin no where... Untill everyone of you trolls gets your head out of your ass (not everyone here is trolls... just a select few that hijack every topic) and start working together for the common goal instead of attackin each other not a damn thing is gonna happen as far as progress on making our rights known...

that's all for me.... dont' bother post on here and expect me to see it.... i won't cause i'm not coming back to all this bull@#$%...

dont go away mad!

PoppaGary

imported post

To a certain degree, he has a point.

I don't know if it is because I have been trying to be on the forum more or what, but I sure have noticed it more and more.

I am not at the point this member is, but I think we need to keep the attacks off line.

Gary

mastiff69

imported post

Just ignore the trolls, or convert them , or expose them for what they are and they will get tired of all of you slamming them with facts, and logic and in the process you will grow in strength

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Louisiana Carry wrote:
mastiff69 wrote:
Just ignore the trolls, or convert them , or expose them for what they are and they will get tired of all of you slamming them with facts, and logic and in the process you will grow in strength
All that has been tried, to no avail.
In a perfect world..............

Some are trying though. :)

Yata hey