Thread: I'M DONE!

Post imported post

Every topic here has turned into and attack on somebody and i'm done with it... I came here to this forum with the intent to discuss our issues that we encounter while carrying and how to promote our right to carry but we are gettin no where... Untill everyone of you trolls gets your head out of your ass (not everyone here is trolls... just a select few that hijack every topic) and start working together for the common goal instead of attackin each other not a damn thing is gonna happen as far as progress on making our rights known...

that's all for me.... dont' bother post on here and expect me to see it.... i won't cause i'm not coming back to all this ********...

Post imported post

Post imported post

witerango wrote:
    Every topic here has turned into and attack on somebody and i'm done with it... I came here to this forum with the intent to discuss our issues that we encounter while carrying and how to promote our right to carry but we are gettin no where... Untill everyone of you trolls gets your head out of your ass (not everyone here is trolls... just a select few that hijack every topic) and start working together for the common goal instead of attackin each other not a damn thing is gonna happen as far as progress on making our rights known...

that's all for me.... dont' bother post on here and expect me to see it.... i won't cause i'm not coming back to all this bull@#$%...
    dont go away mad!

Post imported post

To a certain degree, he has a point.

I don't know if it is because I have been trying to be on the forum more or what, but I sure have noticed it more and more.

I am not at the point this member is, but I think we need to keep the attacks off line.

Gary

Post imported post

Just ignore the trolls, or convert them , or expose them for what they are and they will get tired of all of you slamming them with facts, and logic and in the process you will grow in strength

Post imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
    Just ignore the trolls, or convert them , or expose them for what they are and they will get tired of all of you slamming them with facts, and logic and in the process you will grow in strength
    All that has been tried, to no avail.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Louisiana Carry wrote:
    mastiff69 wrote:
    All that has been tried, to no avail.
    In a perfect world..............

Some are trying though.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Louisiana Carry wrote:
    You're my huckleberry...
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Post imported post

Or adopt a policy to ban those that chose to attack others.