• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AG

Can you Grant permission to Guest to CC w/o a CPL on Land you Posses/own?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

conservative85

imported post

I did get a response to My CC on PP kinda...

Citizen Inquiry AG# 2010-0001927

Attorney General Cox has requested that the Criminal Division respond to
your e-mail regarding Michigan firearms laws. We apologize for not
responding sooner. However, this office receives hundreds of letters
each week and some delays are inevitable.

Due to limited time and resources, we are unable to assign a member of
our staff to thoroughly answer your question for you. However, the
Michigan State Police have an on-line resource at http://www.michigan.gov/msp
that you should find helpful. After accessing this website, choose the
heading "Firearms," which appears on the right-hand side of the home
page. You may also contact them at 517 332 2521.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Donna L. Pendergast
First Assistant Attorney General
Criminal Division

Again I ask all who can to contact their Local MSP thru this Link and ask the same question as I did. Can guest of a PP owner or Land he possesses grant or allow Non-COL people to carry CC.

UCWT

imported post

Yeah that's the response I got last time from them.

I'm still waiting on my MSP email. I also am working it from another angle but not sure what that will bring but I'll keep ya posted.

I also would like to get more on this because this will open up the getting permission from a owner/agent to conceal while in their non-regulated establishment if need be.

conservative85

imported post

UCWT wrote:
Yeah that's the response I got last time from them.

I'm still waiting on my MSP email. I also am working it from another angle but not sure what that will bring but I'll keep ya posted.

I also would like to get more on this because this will open up the getting permission from a owner/agent to conceal while in their non-regulated establishment if need be.
I will post more of my email responses soon, so far the responses are good.

I thank you for your help on this matter. I hope I can get others to do the same.