• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Would you should a child participating in and crime? Poll

joeroket

imported post

If I did not know it was an airsoft and truly felt my life or my families life was in danger I would definitely use deadly force against a minor.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Crypto, You can solve the problem right now...just shoot your self in the head.

Hammer

imported post

my own criteria for use of deadly force is to protect the lives of innocents and myself. It might be extended to property but that would be very exceptional.
The criteria has no age limitation. If the threat cannot be stopped short of deadly force then its use is warranted.
So, short answer, yes, I would if that appeared to be the only way to stop the threat.
but there are numerous steps that all depend on circumstances, and the internet is the place to spin scenarios to benefit one's self and downplay the other guy.
So, once one has been there and been asked to decide, they have a data base to use.
Others play out scenarios......

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran

amzbrady

imported post

Saw on the news today that some kids were shooting passing cars on a bridge between Or, and Wa. They should only be so lucky that someone didnt stop and shoot back.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Sorry fellas. It took me a while to find the video. This is a video from about 2-3 years ago. Most of the morons here are 15-18. Yes that is a garbage can. Yes that is a hammer in there also.

I met these morons a couple years ago, and stopped hanging out with them after I realized what kind of s***bags they were, backstabbing and beating up their own. And for all the other f***ed up s*** they do.

Anyways, this is the "jumpout", dude wanted out of the gang and here's what they did.

I would definitely shoot one of these morons if they pointed a gun at me, or came after me with a hammer or garbage can and threatened me.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/steven69eva/fight/?action=view&current=thefight_0001.flv

Note: This is why I really want to carry, these guys do not give a s*** about what happens, juvy is "reputation".

Edited to add: This was at bailey gatzert elementary school near the CD in Seattle. Closer to international district.

Also another add: I was not in this, and was never involved in any kind of situation like this. I saw this video 2-3 years ago on one of these douches mmmmyyyyyspaceceeee

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Crypto wrote:
Wow, I was having a good night till I seen that video. Now I want to go @#$% them up. :celebrate

Man, what a downer. I'm pissed...
soooooo.....you gon let me have my concealed pistol or you gon let me get beat by hammers and garbage cans?

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Oh. I see. In that case. Well. When I am just walking around, I'll make sure to leave my gun at home then. Because I am not in that situation. I mean, it couldn't just happen out of nowhere could it? It must be known when and where these things happen!!!!!! I can ALWAYS avoid it. Therefore there is no need for sidearms. Gosh.

*Mass sarcasm*

Anyways. Hope yall enjoy (sarcasm) the video, and maybe it will let you fellas know, what kind of stuff happens around when there are no adults around to save them.

amzbrady

imported post

How about leaving that kind of situation, and move out of the area. If you have a gun, that means you will probably have to use it, then have to justify it. Let someone else do prison time over these scumbags. With you being so young, do you really think its going to read as self defense or possibley gang retaliation. You did say you had prior assosiation with them. Be the smart one and better yourself.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

I was never in the gang, and never wanted to be, only hung out with a few of them, just to kick it. After I was around them a bit, I left. I avoid these people AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I haven't seen any of them for the last couple years.

My grandma lives in downtown Seattle, and I frequent there a lot. My family doesn't have the money to move. I don't want to move. These people are not going to drive me away and win.

How about instead of giving up the area, and letting them win, we get armed, and we let them know we won't put up with this shit.

Crypto

imported post

I guess the question is how many of them would you shoot? I see the one with hammer, I would shoot him only. The rest would flee.

He has video. Any court would see it as self-defense. Depending on how many he shoot.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
How about leaving that kind of situation, and move out of the area. If you have a gun, that means you will probably have to use it, then have to justify it. Let someone else do prison time over these scumbags. With you being so young, do you really think its going to read as self defense or possibley gang retaliation. You did say you had prior assosiation with them. Be the smart one and better yourself.
I know you meant well...but I don't think you spent much time growing up in bad neighborhoods. It isn't always that easy.

Plus why should decent folk have to leave because of the garbage in their neighborhood?

Look at all the crap that goes down in Deros neighborhood, his neighbors are glad that he hasn't left, and it is one reason he doesn't leave. He actually keeps some of it at bay.

Lammo

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
Yea I would hate to think how the bullet ended up in the diaper after "entering" her leg. Poor kid.

It was one of those magic bullets left over from the Kennedy assassination. :D