• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks corporate policy

sudden valley gunner

imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
I love it! We should write thank you letter's to that particular store manager!
Ty and I did to the store manager who handled our MWAG call very professionally with a sincere smile the whole time.

amzbrady

imported post

Open Carry in California a threat??? Hell they have to carry unloaded. Has there been a sudden rash of pistol whippings?

As I ama Brady, I would like to get about 50 of the Brady Campaigners to line up and be able to slap the shit out them while I open carry, and let them see that the problem is the Brady, not the Gun.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Open Carry in California a threat??? Hell they have to carry unloaded. Has there been a sudden rash of pistol whippings?

As I ama Brady, I would like to get about 50 of the Brady Campaigners to line up and be able to slap the @#$% out them while I open carry, and let them see that the problem is the Brady, not the Gun.
Are you a Brady Campaign member?

sudden valley gunner

imported post

amzbrady wrote:

As I ama Brady, I would like to get about 50 of the Brady Campaigners to line up and be able to slap the @#$% out them while I open carry, and let them see that the problem is the Brady, not the Gun.
Did you see the other video, of the television reporter announcing Starbucks corporate policy on T.V. now that's awesome.