Thread: Todays news paper article about bay area open carry

Post imported post

I was busy buying every oakland tribune and contra costa times today when at a shell station in emeryville I had an interesting conversation with the cashier who had been taking with customers about open carry all day. So I think we are actually making a positive difference. Plus it also helps I was in the picture! lol I hope we can make a big change for the good here! Lets keep the steam rolling!!!!!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Post imported post

We need a San Francisco meetup ASAP. San Ramon won't cut it anymore. It's old news

Post imported post

I was thinking San Mateo County somewhere... ;-)

Post imported post

I thought we were going to do a banana open carry event in San Mateo County. :celebrate

Post imported post

Hello livermoron; Im new to the site and I really enjoy reading the coments and one day would love to open carry. I have a few questions about oc *when oc'ing can u oc while driving or do youhave to remove and store it in the truck area??? Also I always see areas that doesnt include alameda county is oc'ing even beening done here???? Thanks for you comments....Keep up the good work

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar

Post imported post

mathew55 wrote:
    Hello livermoron; Im new to the site and I really enjoy reading the coments and one day would love to open carry. I have a few questions about oc *when oc'ing can u oc while driving or do youhave to remove and store it in the truck area??? Also I always see areas that doesnt include alameda county is oc'ing even beening done here???? Thanks for you comments....Keep up the good work
    You can open carry while driving providing that you don't drive through any K-12 school zones. If you know you'll be entering a school zone, you need to lock your sidearm in a fully enclosed container.

You're new, so you should watch pullnshoot25's videos: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...DFD99BEFA7E9CB

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Post imported post

Members of this forum have already open carried in Alameda County. We did a meetup in Livermore, and many individuals have open carried while going about their daily business throughout Alameda County.

If I were to take a guess, I would say that we will probably do another meetup somewhere in Alameda County in the next few weeks (definitely after the February 6 event in Walnut Creek). The only problem is that we might want to address some other areas (e.g. San Mateo County) before we do another Alameda County meetup.