• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT whistle pigs

Sparky508

imported post

Hi guys,

looking to cross the border from Pierce County WA and do some whistle pig shooting. Is the area around the fire bird race track still a viable option? Any suggestions as far as where to go and or avoid would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

Vandal

imported post

Not as much anymore. There has been quite a bit of build up out there. The places I shot in High School (6 years ago) has even been overrun with homes.