• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Banner

Trigger Dr

imported post

Bill, I will get the frame to you this weekend. Probably tomorrow AM if you will be home.

DEROS72

imported post

Really well done you guys...should we carry it to Olympia with us???

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Really well done you guys...should we carry it to Olympia with us???
It is designed with a loop at the top and bottom. 2 people could slip it on to a pole and carry it between them. Nice heavy vinyl(heavier than I thought) and will hold up to the weather. I'll get a pic here in a bit of it on a stand that Trigger Dr brought over.

massivedesign

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
I'll get a pic of it in the daylight for all to see.

okay... it's been long enough.. Pic! You teased me about it enough last night at Cabela's... Time to put up...

BTW.. I will be heading to Tacoma for a job site meeting on Sunday. I can bring the storage tubes with me if you still need them.