• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hitler finds out how much the new Bushmaster ACR will cost

T Vance

imported post

Wow!I didn't know that they decided to hike up the price to almost double what it was expected to cost. Then you probably still have to pay extra for the different barrles and recievers!!! So much for buying an ACR one day.

T Vance

imported post

What happened to it being able to shoot 7.62x39mm? Looks like they changed it to 6.8mm Rem SPC instead. I've never even heard of that kind of a round.