Thread: Cool OC experience

Post imported post

I stopped by my Local Food Lion in Pikeville to grab a few items. I had my stainless Sig on my hip in a bianchi carrylok holster. This old geezer with a Vietnam Vet hat walks up ..."Sheriffs Office?" I said no, just an American, as he proceeded to tell me he had a CHP and he pulls this little 22 stainless revolver outta his shirt breast pocket with a big old grin. Then he proceeds to tell me about his .38 in the car outside and his 9mm at home..... Sensing a L-o-n-g story coming up I talk with his a second or two and then head for the door.

I couldn't help but grin at the old guy. As I'm going thru the door some old blue-haird lady in the checkout points at me and yells "I WANT ONE OF THEM!"

...only in the North Carolina sticks LOL

Post imported post

Gotta love Pikeville. I have a friend that lives in Fremont and I usually stop in Pikeville on the way. I've never had a problem.

Post imported post

Rugerp345 wrote:
    ...only in the North Carolina sticks LOL
    Man, I miss NC!!!! haha.

Post imported post

One time at a Walmart I had the lady at the sporting goods counter ask me if I was a cop & then if OC like that was legal. After only about a minute she said she knew NOTHING about guns or ammo. She said " I've had people come in here & pull a gun out of their pocket or purse & ask me if I knew what kind of bullets it takes. " LMFAO She was one of the few people I have talked to that was uneducated about guns & still wasn't freaked out by the sight of one.

Post imported post

Great story.

REX681959, The sporting goods training at Wolly World it much to the lacking.