• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC meet @Rochester Hills festival

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

We will be having an OC get together at the Rochester Hills festival January 30th at noon. South Main st. Rochester, MI 48307

This is in downtown Rochester Hills. We can meet up in front of Penn Station
Hope to see you all there!

FatboyCykes

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
We will be having an OC get together at the Rochester Hills festival January 30th at noon. South Main st. Rochester, MI 48307

This is in downtown Rochester Hills. We can meet up in front of Red Knapps.

Let's meet and eat at Penn Station :D

Generaldet

imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
Generaldet wrote:

This is in downtown Rochester Hills. We can meet up in front of Red Knapps.

Let's meet and eat at Penn Station :D
That's fine too lol. I take it that means your coming? Bringing the fam too?

FatboyCykes

imported post

If she'll put up with me :) I'd love to bring them. She's so friggin busy with them, something everyday it seems, librarys or movies or what nots :p I'm planning on attending though, yea :)

Generaldet

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
way too many on the 30th...
Do you realize what you guys are saying?? You can't have too many OC events on the same day, the more the better. There are enough people throughout the state that each event can be successful. Remember, it only takes 5 0r 6 people to make a good statement. You don't necessarily have to have 30 or 40 every time.

Also, The chances of a large number of people from the metro Detroit area going to Grand Rapids is unlikely. Maybe a few yes, but it's nice to give those who can't make it an alternative. The more events the better!

mikestilly

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:
Do you realize what you guys are saying?? You can't have too many OC events on the same day, the more the better. There are enough people throughout the state that each event can be successful. Remember, it only takes 5 0r 6 people to make a good statement. You don't necessarily have to have 30 or 40 every time.

Also, The chances of a large number of people from the metro Detroit area going to Grand Rapids is unlikely. Maybe a few yes, but it's nice to give those who can't make it an alternative. The more events the better!

Sounds good to me !!!!

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ill be in for that. What made yall decide on Rochester, If i may ask? RPD is kinda meh...Parking is gonna be a zoo and a half there...i suggest parking off east street between 3rd and 4th across from Rochester Mills.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
Generaldet wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:

Sounds good to me !!!!
Mike, the reason I suggested another date for your Battle Creek Event is that BC is not far from the Ponderosa event where the possibility of those in the BC area also attending Ponderosa would be quite high.Generaldet's event in Rochester being on the East side of the State, it's highly unlikely those in the BC area would be able to attend Rochester. As already mentioned, the more events spread across Michigan, the better.

mikestilly

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
Generaldet wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:

Sounds good to me !!!!
Mike, the reason I suggested another date for your Battle Creek Event is that BC is not far from the Ponderosa event where the possibility of those in the BC area also attending Ponderosa would be quite high.  Generaldet's event in Rochester being on the East side of the State, it's highly unlikely those in the BC area would be able to attend Rochester.  As already mentioned, the more events spread across Michigan, the better.

i have an idea.  When you guys finish up people who are interested in our event should meet up with us. Or lets figure something out where people can attend both!