• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. Membership Drive Status

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Logan, you are #1013 Sorry I've been really busy and at this point, most of this is still a manual task. The website join option assigns a sequential number instantly.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
Logan, you are #1013 Sorry I've been really busy and at this point, most of this is still a manual task. The website join option assigns a sequential number instantly.
Thanks :) I would have signed up online...maybe it wasn't available yet when I got the application.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

The online sign-up wasn't available right away. You got in quick, thats how you got a low number. Thank-you again for your support.

People can join however they want. The online option that is now up is more automated. There is a tiny portion of the online part that goes to paypal fee's, so we don't mind if people mail in membership either. Whatever works best for them.

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

And don't forget to tell ALL YOUR FRIENDS! We will be at the 2010 Northern Wisconsin Deer Classic & Outdoor Expo Booth #130 to be held in Eau Claire, WI January 29, 30, and 31.

Here's a link to get you there. http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...L-g&ved=0CBYQ_wY&sa=X&ei=fPBeS-6MBInwMtvzzNgB

We look forward to meeting with the public and signing up many NEW members this weekend, so please help get out the word to everybody you know.

Carry On

Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
http://www.WisconsinCarry.org
Hubert@WisconsinCarry.org

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The online sign-up wasn't available right away. You got in quick, thats how you got a low number. Thank-you again for your support.

People can join however they want. The online option that is now up is more automated. There is a tiny portion of the online part that goes to paypal fee's, so we don't mind if people mail in membership either. Whatever works best for them.
i joined right away plus donated:), did i get a low number too ?:cool:

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Glock34 wrote:

i joined right away plus donated:), did i get  a low number too ?:cool:

Hey Glock.. I don't have my membership roster at home, if Hubert doesn't check this thread before morning I'll send you your number then. Your membership came in right away, I remember pulling it from the P.O. Box.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Glock34 wrote:

i joined right away plus donated:), did i get a low number too ?:cool:

Hey Glock.. I don't have my membership roster at home, if Hubert doesn't check this thread before morning I'll send you your number then. Your membership came in right away, I remember pulling it from the P.O. Box.
Hubert, emailed me. it's 1008 Thanks !!:)

AaronS

imported post

Don't know what my number will be, but just sent in the membership. Thanks for getting this started, we need it. I have good feelings about this.

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Just like the Eau Claire Expo we did last weekend, this is NOT an Open Carry event. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. respects therights of those whoorganize these events, and we respectfully request all attendees be respectful of the organizers rights as well.

We will be there to provide information on the organization, and to encourage new members to sign up.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
www.WisconsinCarry.org
608-792-0669

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. wrote:
Just like the Eau Claire Expo we did last weekend, this is NOT an Open Carry event. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. respects therights of those whoorganize these events, and we respectfully request all attendees be respectful of the organizers rights as well.

We will be there to provide information on the organization, and to encourage new members to sign up.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
608-792-0669
The Organizer of the Sheboygan rally called me the other night, very upset..she was told by someone that a bunch of people were going to be showing up with guns... I calmed her down saying, that OCDO people always respect the wishes of the organizers & the wishes of property owners.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Wisconsin Carry, Inc. wrote:

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
608-792-0669
The Organizer of the Sheboygan rally called me the other night, very upset..she was told by someone that a bunch of people were going to be showing up with guns... I calmed her down saying, that OCDO people always respect the wishes of the organizers & the wishes of property owners.
This escapes me!!!! An organizer of a constitutional rally upset that attendees may exercise thier constitutional rights??