• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS: Glock 32 + .40 barrel $550

jchen012

imported post

I have a Glock 32 that has been a safe queen and my car needs a few repairs, so unfortunately I need to part with it. Round count is about 200. The finish is 99%. The extractor has been polished and is nice and shiny. Also it has fiber optic sights (green front, red rear). Included is a .40 barrel that is from Lone Wolf barrels. It is not OEM Glock, but it is a match grade barrel. I've put 200 rounds in that barrel as well. It will come with 3 standard mags (in .357) and one 10 rounder. Comes in the infamous Glock tupperware box. I'm more than happy to answer any questions. I am asking $550. CPL and ID required. I am located in Bellevue.

pict0001hr.jpg

Crypto

imported post

What other guns you have laying around the house? Maybe I will buy one from ya. I'm not interested in the glock 32.

Be interested in a glock 21 :)

antispam540

imported post

Seattleric007, I've noticed that you've posted two-word responses to more than 100 of the most recent threads in this forum. While I understand your enthusiasm, you do run the risk of being considered either a spammer or a troll trying to buy credibility with post count.

Still, if you're legit, glad to have you here.

amzbrady

imported post

Glocked and Loaded wrote:
Reason I asked is because depending on what you need. I may be able to either get you parts for trade or parts/labor. We have a shop so I thought I might get a new Glock out of it.
Reason I asked it cause I'm a light duty mech, and might be able to help you get a discount on parts and help you keep your gun.