• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

La Crosse Area IDPA

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

I was looking on Wisconsin Shooters dot com. I clicked on a link for Wisconsin IDPA Clubs and say there was none in the La Crosse of Eau Claire area, but when I click on Match Results, La Crosse Area IDPA Match Results are listed. So, is there a La Crosse Area IDPAthat is not listed on the Wisconsin IDPA Clubs page?

mpthole

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Dave is correct. The La Crosse Area IDPA was disbanded and we took up USPSA instead. Matches are still held at the Holmen Rod & Gun Club.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

mpthole wrote:
The La Crosse Area IDPA was disbanded and we took up USPSA instead. Matches are still held at the Holmen Rod & Gun Club.

Thank you. I talked with Mr. Hoffman today and decided to join the Holmen Rod & Gun Club. I will be sending in my membership to beprocessed in time to start practing on some warmer weekends. It's a bit of a drive, but what is has to offer is worth it.