• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Video Camera - Does anyone have a video camera available??

mikestilly

imported post

Does anyone have a video camera available we can use for events or that you could donate maybe if it was an older model. There are alot of events that have gone unpublished because nobody has a video camera. I'd like to try and capture more of our events on video to publish on Youtube. Even if it was someone from the Warren area who could drop it off at my place for events and come pick it up afterwards. Unfortunately we just can't afford to make the purchase of one yet. Maybe next year.

Mike

TheGrabber

imported post

I have one I don't use much. It takes DV tapes and has 2 batterys. The view finder doesn't work, but the fold out screen does. Its a JVC GR DLV815

pr-Camcorders_JVC_GR_DVL_815_Mini_DV_Camcorder_GR_DVL815-resized200.gif

Interested?

mikestilly

imported post

MichRRConductor wrote:
I have one I don't use much. It takes DV tapes and has 2 batterys. The view finder doesn't work, but the fold out screen does. Its a JVC GR DLV815

pr-Camcorders_JVC_GR_DVL_815_Mini_DV_Camcorder_GR_DVL815-resized200.gif

Interested?

Definitely ... Let me know how you want to do this. If I can get it before Saturday we'll use it for our Battle Creek event ... with a possible Ponderosa meetup!

Oh man that would have been hilarious at our Plymouth encounter.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you very much!