• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How many WI 2A activists are not union members/union trained in Wisconsin, a Forced-Unionism State?

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

http://www.nrtwc.org/states/wi.htm National Right to Work Committee

A site search for "gun" returned 35 hits, incidents of gun violence involving goonion organizers.

http://www.nrtwc.org/fuva109.pdf
At Least 203 Americans Killed Since 1975

According to the National Institute for Labor Relations Research (NILRR), more than 10,000 incidents of union violence have been reported in America's newspapers, and on television and radio, since 1975.

But media-reported union violence constitutes only the tip of the iceberg. Samplings of police and company records collected by NILRR and other scholars indicate that 80-90% of violent union incidents are never reported in the media.

When combined, reported and unreported incidents of union vandalism, assault and battery, arson, and even murder may number over 100,000!

Union violence hits communities across America and wreaks a staggering toll in personal injury, property damage, lost work, and lost production.
Watch your step, there are rats aboard the ship...
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum65/36955.html

Can a goonion officer allow non-members to be capable of armed resistance?

---Removed for Rule Violation--

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Master Troll isTrolling.......

NOTE: This is not a general discussion web site - even the thread for "general discussions" must be fairly related to open carry,firearms and gun rights. Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focussed. If you think the post is questionable, please don't post it.
2) Since we are a site dedicated to open carry,firearms and gun rights, all posts should relate substantially to one of these topics, even if your comments pertain mainly to freedom andliberty. OCDO is not a general discussion forum on politics, religion, the current President, etc. Take that somewhere else!
Take the trolling somewhere else....:?

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

I am not trolling. I am trying to resist efforts to organize folks under disingenuous false leadership. The Emperor has no clothes. Caveat emptor.

user=2025 is a union officer in a forced membership state that is suffering from a multiplication of membership-fee 'subscription' organizations. They are all denying that they are no different one from another and all requiring your money to operate 'something'.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
I am not trolling. I am trying to resist efforts to organize folks under disingenuous false leadership. The Emperor has no clothes. Caveat emptor.

user=2025 is a union officer in a forced membership state that is suffering from a multiplication of membership-fee 'subscription' organizations. They are all denying that they are no different one from another and all requiring your money to operate 'something'.
Doug Huffman's claims have no basis, are unsubstantiated and are simply not credible.

It is none of Doug Huffman's business as to the Union membership status of OCDO members.

Doug is merely trolling and trying to create controversy and increase division....