Thread: Just had to share

Post imported post

So I took this new girl out for a date on Saturday. Later on we were back at her place and were talking and she asks me if I like guns. So I was like, "Well, maybe, yeah.." :? Then she said, "Oh, well, I have one under my bed." I was like :shock:then :celebrate. So, needless to say, I'll be taking her out again. I have to say it's refreshing. The last girlfriend thought that firearms were only for hunting. I justthought thatI would share my story so the other single guys would know that there are indeed pro 2A women out there.

-Gruu

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

TehGruu wrote:
    So I took this new girl out for a date on Saturday. Later on we were back at her place and were talking and she asks me if I like guns. So I was like, "Well, maybe, yeah.." :? Then she said, "Oh, well, I have one under my bed." I was like :shock:then :celebrate. So, needless to say, I'll be taking her out again. I have to say it's refreshing. The last girlfriend thought that firearms were only for hunting. I justthought thatI would share my story so the other single guys would know that there are indeed pro 2A women out there.

-Gruu
    That was a warning that should you give her the slightest reason, she'll send you to oblivion with trace amounts of lead.

In all seriousness, nice catch, I hope she works out.

Post imported post

you missed the opportunity to say "if you show me yours, I'll show you mine".

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

My GF asked for a drop-leg holster for Christmas, I saythere are plenty of sane women out there. (meaning they are not suffering from oplophobia)

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Nutczak wrote:
    My GF asked for a drop-leg holster for Christmas, I saythere are plenty of sane women out there. (meaning they are not suffering from oplophobia)
    There is nothing like seeing a handgun firmly clenching to the thigh of the woman you love.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

TehGruu wrote:

-Gruu
    Perhaps you should have asked to see if you can feel the gun through the matress... both of you together. You know, it could have been a hint .

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

So... I guess this means you'll be doing everything you can to get under her bed?

You young fellers have a one track mind.

Post imported post

Task Force.....us older fellers do too!:celebrate

Post imported post

RockyMtnScotsman wrote:
    Or the ever popular, " 'scuse me while I whip this out!"

Post imported post

I can't resist....for the over the hill guys like me.....

"Don't worry dear, I only shoot blanks.":what::P

Post imported post

And always remember:

1. It's always loaded

2. Never point it at something you don't want to kill or destroy

Post imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
    Perhaps you should have asked to see if you can feel the gun through the matress... both of you together. You know, it could have been a hint .
    Yeah, lol I realize that now. No worries though, I picked up on other signals. I guess her comment just threw me off. I'm not used to that. Normally the gun thing gets brought up later on after we've been seeing each other a bit or when they see me packing one day.

-Gruu

Post imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
    RockyMtnScotsman wrote:
    LOL! You guys are crazy!

-Gruu

Post imported post

TehGruu - good to hear it!

Take things at a normal pace. It's better for a man to have a good wife who's opposed to guns than a bad one who supports them.

Fortunately, my ex never opposed them.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Post imported post

Heh, good advice, Since9. My ex-wife didn't oppose guns, she just wouldn't let me buy anymore once I had a few. The last girlfriend liked hunting but didn't understand me packing heat. Well, one time I forgot it when we had to park in a dark area of a lot. I left the Colt at her apartment and she was like "Oh great, you left your weapon at home." Then when she broke up with me she said the fact that I actually had to use a gun to defend myself one time was a "strike" against me. Eh, I could go on, but needless to say I'm better off and enjoying spending time with the new girl.

-Gruu

Post imported post

tekshogun wrote:
    There is nothing like seeing a handgun firmly clenching to the thigh of the woman you love.
    +1

Post imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
    RockyMtnScotsman wrote:
    ROFL at both comments

Post imported post

TehGruu wrote:

-Gruu
    You know the universal rule, pics or shens on said woman. :P
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
    tekshogun wrote:
    +1
    my new screen desktop pic, thanks.

i found this one online somewhere, she is just as sexy, but wearing clothes...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
    tekshogun wrote:
    +1
    Lord man. That's not even fair.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

t33j moves to Texas
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Post imported post

protias wrote:
    TehGruu wrote:

-Gruu
    You know the universal rule, pics or shens on said woman. :P
    Lol, since we just started seeing each other I don't think it would be a good idea to ask her to pose for pictures to put on the internet just yet.

-Gruu

Post imported post

If a chick ever says she has a gun under her bed.. The first thing out of my mouth will be I have one in my pants.

Then see how it goes from there. If she gets mad just lift up my shirt and what do you know, A Glock!
    Or it could always go a completely different way :celebrate