• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just had to share

TehGruu

imported post

So I took this new girl out for a date on Saturday. Later on we were back at her place and were talking and she asks me if I like guns. So I was like, "Well, maybe, yeah.." :? Then she said, "Oh, well, I have one under my bed." I was like :shock:then :celebrate. So, needless to say, I'll be taking her out again. I have to say it's refreshing. The last girlfriend thought that firearms were only for hunting. I justthought thatI would share my story so the other single guys would know that there are indeed pro 2A women out there.

-Gruu

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

TehGruu wrote:
So I took this new girl out for a date on Saturday. Later on we were back at her place and were talking and she asks me if I like guns. So I was like, "Well, maybe, yeah.." :? Then she said, "Oh, well, I have one under my bed." I was like :shock:then :celebrate. So, needless to say, I'll be taking her out again. I have to say it's refreshing. The last girlfriend thought that firearms were only for hunting. I justthought thatI would share my story so the other single guys would know that there are indeed pro 2A women out there.

-Gruu

That was a warning that should you give her the slightest reason, she'll send you to oblivion with trace amounts of lead. :lol:

In all seriousness, nice catch, I hope she works out.

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Nutczak wrote:
My GF asked for a drop-leg holster for Christmas, I saythere are plenty of sane women out there. (meaning they are not suffering from oplophobia)
There is nothing like seeing a handgun firmly clenching to the thigh of the woman you love.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

TehGruu wrote:

-Gruu
Perhaps you should have asked to see if you can feel the gun through the matress... both of you together. You know, it could have been a hint :lol:.

TehGruu

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
Perhaps you should have asked to see if you can feel the gun through the matress... both of you together. You know, it could have been a hint :lol:.

Yeah, lol I realize that now. No worries though, I picked up on other signals. I guess her comment just threw me off. I'm not used to that. Normally the gun thing gets brought up later on after we've been seeing each other a bit or when they see me packing one day.

-Gruu

since9

Campaign Veteran
imported post

TehGruu - good to hear it!

Take things at a normal pace. It's better for a man to have a good wife who's opposed to guns than a bad one who supports them.

Fortunately, my ex never opposed them.

TehGruu

imported post

Heh, good advice, Since9. My ex-wife didn't oppose guns, she just wouldn't let me buy anymore once I had a few. The last girlfriend liked hunting but didn't understand me packing heat. Well, one time I forgot it when we had to park in a dark area of a lot. I left the Colt at her apartment and she was like "Oh great, you left your weapon at home." Then when she broke up with me she said the fact that I actually had to use a gun to defend myself one time was a "strike" against me. Eh, I could go on, but needless to say I'm better off and enjoying spending time with the new girl. :cool:

-Gruu

protias

imported post

TehGruu wrote:

-Gruu
You know the universal rule, pics or shens on said woman. :p