Thread: H&S Precision

Post imported post

Does anyone have an update on H&S Precision, the custom rifle outfit that had FBI serial killer Lon Horiuchiendorse their assassination rifles?

To this day I've never read anything to indicate that they have ever offered one word of either apology or explanation for their outrageous behavior.

Have they been run out of business yet?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Liberty Sanders wrote:
    Does anyone have an update on H&S Precision, the custom rifle outfit that had FBI serial killer Lon Horiuchiendorse their assassination rifles?

To this day I've never read anything to indicate that they have ever offered one word of either apology or explanation for their outrageous behavior.

Still very much in business.

http://www.atomicnerds.com/?p=2268

http://www.hsprecision.com/shop/

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Liberty Sanders wrote:

To Our Valued Customers:

H-S Precision has received comments relating to individual testimonials in our 2008 catalog. All of the testimonials focused on the quality, accuracy and customer service provided by H-S Precision.

The management of H-S Precision did not intend to offend anyone or create any type of controversy. We are revising our 2009 catalog and removing all product testimonials.

Sincerely,

The Management of H-S Precision
    Other than that, what are they supposed to do? Bad mouth an agency and lose one of its biggest customers (and more) or say that their weapons aren't good enough to kill someone? That is all rhetorical so don't get off in a tizzy.

Individuals and organizations pick their battles and typically choose to fight another day when their money is involved. You think they care about the few civilians that buy their rifles? I don't think so.

And yes, they're still in business , and they have FBI Approved plastered on their site.