Thread: Proactive Shooters is seeking 1 or 2 young ladies for some weekend admin type work

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

We're looking for 1 or 2 young ladies to assist with classes and gun shows. Typical admin type stuff.....paperwork, handling money, customer service, etc.I need someone reliable with some knowledge of guns. Hours may be sporadic.

Resumes can be emailed to: info@proactiveshooters.com. Qualified candidates will receive more information during the interview phase.

Thanks,

Jim
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    We're looking for 1 or 2 young ladies to assist with classes and gun shows. Typical admin type stuff.....paperwork, handling money, customer service, etc.I need someone reliable with some knowledge of guns. Hours may be sporadic.

Resumes can be emailed to: info@proactiveshooters.com. Qualified candidates will receive more information during the interview phase.

Thanks,

Jim
    If'n you don't consider this my application I'm gonna nail you with an age/sex/ planetary origin discrimination lawsuit that will make your head spin. Sort of like that guy that sued Hooters & won. 'Course I can't guarantee that I'll look as purty as he did in them pantyhose & orange shorts, but I can do all the other stuff. And as for being sporadic - well, let's just say that is my best point.

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    looking for 1 or 2 hot young ladies to assist
    Aren't we all.
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

skidmark wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:

Thanks,

Jim
    If'n you don't consider this my application I'm gonna nail you with an age/sex/ planetary origin discrimination lawsuit that will make your head spin. Sort of like that guy that sued Hooters & won. 'Course I can't guarantee that I'll look as purty as he did in them pantyhose & orange shorts, but I can do all the other stuff. And as for being sporadic - well, let's just say that is my best point.

stay safe.

skidmark
    Skid - I never fancied you as a potential "Shooters girl" but if you want to send a resume in, I'll be happy to review it...
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Glock Certified Armorer

Post imported post

ed wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    Aren't we all.

Post imported post

peter nap wrote:
    Sorry, Doug is not eligible.
    James Reynolds

Glock Certified Armorer

Post imported post

ed wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    Aren't we all.
    Just to clarify - hot, was not my word!
    James Reynolds

Glock Certified Armorer

Post imported post

peter nap wrote:
    Peter..looks like you lost an ear ring in the interview..lol.

Lone Star Veteran

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    ed wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    Aren't we all.
    Just to clarify - hot, was not my word!*
    I can shave and wear a wig... I'm just sayin.

Post imported post

Check out Rocky Horror Picture show at the Naro on every other Friday. You are sure to find some "Ladies" there that will suite your needs.

Post imported post

This thread is going in totally the wrong direction from what was intended!
    James Reynolds

Glock Certified Armorer

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    Well how many available young ladies that fit your mold did you expect to find here?

I'm sure that if your amended the criteria to include red neck, big bellied, bald headed, scotch drinking men who think they know everything about guns you'd be swamped with resumes.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    ed wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    Aren't we all.
    Just to clarify - hot, was not my word!
    Yeah, well, some of us hold to a higher standard!

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    skidmark wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:

Thanks,

Jim

stay safe.

skidmark
    Skid - I never fancied you as a potential "Shooters girl" but if you want to send a resume in, I'll be happy to review it...
    My resume:

I was born at a very young age. It happened in a hospital because I wanted to be cloose to my mother.

I was employed full-time since I was about 16. I never worked a day in my life but never felt I had to back up to a paycheck. I'm now retired. If you want to know what I did before I became retired I'll tell you, but I'll have to shoot you for some of it. The rest doesn't matter.

I bathe when I have to/ought to. I keep my clothes clean except when I eat - I do change afterwards. My breath don't stink of terbaccy.

I don't have any criminal history.

I use more than two fingers to type with. I can add up to 10 without taking off my shoes. I can make change. I can make correct change most times.

I will settle for less pay than I think I'm worth.

I've changed my mind about wearing the shorts - I won't do it. You can all stop the petitions now, OK?

If you hire me I promise to take my meds early in the morning on the days I'm supposed to show up.

If it's a condition of employment I will not giggle when you lapse into your Joisey accent, tell your cop stories, or start waving your water pistol all over the place.

How many other applicants are willing to put their lives out in the open like that?

stay safe.

skidmark

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Forgot to add - I know a gun when I see one. I can usually tell a pistol from a revolver from a carbine from a rifle from a cannon. No, I don't care if it's plastic or not - got a few of both plastic & not-plastic myself. No, I cannot see well enough (nor do I care enough) to tell one model of something from another model, and I don't see that it makes that much difference unless I'm selling them.

SECOND EDIT: I usually do not "double-tap" unless it's a dark night & I'm in an alley.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Post imported post

skidmark wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    skidmark wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:

Thanks,

Jim

stay safe.

skidmark
    My resume:

I was born at a very young age. It happened in a hospital because I wanted to be cloose to my mother.

I was employed full-time since I was about 16. I never worked a day in my life but never felt I had to back up to a paycheck. I'm now retired. If you want to know what I did before I became retired I'll tell you, but I'll have to shoot you for some of it. The rest doesn't matter.

I bathe when I have to/ought to. I keep my clothes clean except when I eat - I do change afterwards. My breath don't stink of terbaccy.

I don't have any criminal history.

I use more than two fingers to type with. I can add up to 10 without taking off my shoes. I can make change. I can make correct change most times.

I will settle for less pay than I think I'm worth.

I've changed my mind about wearing the shorts - I won't do it. You can all stop the petitions now, OK?

If you hire me I promise to take my meds early in the morning on the days I'm supposed to show up.

If it's a condition of employment I will not giggle when you lapse into your Joisey accent, tell your cop stories, or start waving your water pistol all over the place.

How many other applicants are willing to put their lives out in the open like that?

stay safe.

skidmark
    Absolutely priceless!
    James Reynolds

Glock Certified Armorer

Post imported post

So, boss - when do I start?

stay safe.

skidmark

----Allahpundit

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    Well how many available young ladies that fit your mold did you expect to find here?

I'm sure that if your amended the criteria to include red neck, big bellied, bald headed, scotch drinking men who think they know everything about guns you'd be swamped with resumes.

Yata hey
    Dammitt, I am not bald! I just don't got hair in the back of my head.

Otherwise .... But I beat ya to it in posting my resume.

stay safe.

skidmark

----Allahpundit

Post imported post

skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark
    We'll be in touch....
    James Reynolds

Glock Certified Armorer

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark
    We'll be in touch....
    Translated: "Don't call us, we'll call you... or maybe not..."