• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Proactive Shooters is seeking 1 or 2 young ladies for some weekend admin type work

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

We're looking for 1 or 2 young ladies to assist with classes and gun shows. Typical admin type stuff.....paperwork, handling money, customer service, etc.I need someone reliable with some knowledge of guns. Hours may be sporadic.

Resumes can be emailed to: info@proactiveshooters.com. Qualified candidates will receive more information during the interview phase.

Thanks,

Jim

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

ugly_girl.jpg

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
We're looking for 1 or 2 young ladies to assist with classes and gun shows. Typical admin type stuff.....paperwork, handling money, customer service, etc.I need someone reliable with some knowledge of guns. Hours may be sporadic.

Resumes can be emailed to: info@proactiveshooters.com. Qualified candidates will receive more information during the interview phase.

Thanks,

Jim

If'n you don't consider this my application I'm gonna nail you with an age/sex/ planetary origin discrimination lawsuit that will make your head spin. Sort of like that guy that sued Hooters & won. 'Course I can't guarantee that I'll look as purty as he did in them pantyhose & orange shorts, but I can do all the other stuff. And as for being sporadic - well, let's just say that is my best point.

stay safe.

skidmark

ProShooter

imported post

skidmark wrote:
ProShooter wrote:

Thanks,

Jim

If'n you don't consider this my application I'm gonna nail you with an age/sex/ planetary origin discrimination lawsuit that will make your head spin. Sort of like that guy that sued Hooters & won. 'Course I can't guarantee that I'll look as purty as he did in them pantyhose & orange shorts, but I can do all the other stuff. And as for being sporadic - well, let's just say that is my best point.

stay safe.

skidmark
Skid - I never fancied you as a potential "Shooters girl" but if you want to send a resume in, I'll be happy to review it... :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
This thread is going in totally the wrong direction from what was intended! :)
Well how many available young ladies that fit your mold did you expect to find here?

I'm sure that if your amended the criteria to include red neck, big bellied, bald headed, scotch drinking men who think they know everything about guns you'd be swamped with resumes. :D

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
skidmark wrote:
ProShooter wrote:

Thanks,

Jim

stay safe.

skidmark
Skid - I never fancied you as a potential "Shooters girl" but if you want to send a resume in, I'll be happy to review it... :)

My resume:

I was born at a very young age. It happened in a hospital because I wanted to be cloose to my mother.

I was employed full-time since I was about 16. I never worked a day in my life but never felt I had to back up to a paycheck. I'm now retired. If you want to know what I did before I became retired I'll tell you, but I'll have to shoot you for some of it. The rest doesn't matter.

I bathe when I have to/ought to. I keep my clothes clean except when I eat - I do change afterwards. My breath don't stink of terbaccy.

I don't have any criminal history.

I use more than two fingers to type with. I can add up to 10 without taking off my shoes. I can make change. I can make correct change most times.

I will settle for less pay than I think I'm worth.

I've changed my mind about wearing the shorts - I won't do it. You can all stop the petitions now, OK?

If you hire me I promise to take my meds early in the morning on the days I'm supposed to show up.

If it's a condition of employment I will not giggle when you lapse into your Joisey accent, tell your cop stories, or start waving your water pistol all over the place.

How many other applicants are willing to put their lives out in the open like that?

stay safe.

skidmark

EDIT: Oh, yeah. Forgot to add - I know a gun when I see one. I can usually tell a pistol from a revolver from a carbine from a rifle from a cannon. No, I don't care if it's plastic or not - got a few of both plastic & not-plastic myself. No, I cannot see well enough (nor do I care enough) to tell one model of something from another model, and I don't see that it makes that much difference unless I'm selling them.

SECOND EDIT: I usually do not "double-tap" unless it's a dark night & I'm in an alley.;)

ProShooter

imported post

skidmark wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
skidmark wrote:
ProShooter wrote:

Thanks,

Jim

stay safe.

skidmark
My resume:

I was born at a very young age. It happened in a hospital because I wanted to be cloose to my mother.

I was employed full-time since I was about 16. I never worked a day in my life but never felt I had to back up to a paycheck. I'm now retired. If you want to know what I did before I became retired I'll tell you, but I'll have to shoot you for some of it. The rest doesn't matter.

I bathe when I have to/ought to. I keep my clothes clean except when I eat - I do change afterwards. My breath don't stink of terbaccy.

I don't have any criminal history.

I use more than two fingers to type with. I can add up to 10 without taking off my shoes. I can make change. I can make correct change most times.

I will settle for less pay than I think I'm worth.

I've changed my mind about wearing the shorts - I won't do it. You can all stop the petitions now, OK?

If you hire me I promise to take my meds early in the morning on the days I'm supposed to show up.

If it's a condition of employment I will not giggle when you lapse into your Joisey accent, tell your cop stories, or start waving your water pistol all over the place.

How many other applicants are willing to put their lives out in the open like that?

stay safe.

skidmark
Absolutely priceless! :)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
This thread is going in totally the wrong direction from what was intended! :)
Well how many available young ladies that fit your mold did you expect to find here?

I'm sure that if your amended the criteria to include red neck, big bellied, bald headed, scotch drinking men who think they know everything about guns you'd be swamped with resumes. :D

Yata hey

Dammitt, I am not bald! I just don't got hair in the back of my head.

Otherwise .... But I beat ya to it in posting my resume.

stay safe.

skidmark