• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Blacksburg range day - any interest?

foxcall

imported post

Hey guys and gals, I'm just trying to see if anyone would be interested in an ocdo range meeting. I've been taking out a lot of first timers and I have my regular shooting buddies; thought it might be a good time for a little change. Meet some new people, shoot some new guns, etc.

My schedule is very flexible - weekdays, weekends, whatever. Just post up some available times and we'll try to pick a time that works for everyone (if there's enough interest). This weather better let up a bit too. So, whose up for it?

Let's go hokies!

nova

imported post

There's a chance I might be coming to bburg this weekend, staying sat. night.

nova

imported post

not looking good right now with the expected snow storm Friday night...:(

nova

imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
nova wrote:
not looking good right now with the expected snow storm Friday night...
Can't be as bad as the hurricane we had last time :^). I love driving in the snow. I'll come up there and pick youup :^).
Haha true.

I love driving in snow too but it's the other people on the road I'm worried about...:uhoh:

foxcall

imported post

yea this weekend might not be the best. No worries, we can do it some other time. I'll be gone skiing too this weekend, one plus side to snow storms haha.