• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woodman's NO GUNS ALLOWED!!!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
Here is my opinion, one ortwo people picketinga store will be viewed as a couple of weirdos. A picket LINE is what we need. I dont know if we have enough members to create picket LINES at each store. We need to pick a store, central location in a larger metropolitan setting (more press) and picket that location. We also have to make sure its on public property, so Woodmanscant have us arrested for trespassing. That means we may not be able to carry if there is a school around. It needs to be organized and professional. If successful we may need to continue picking locations and picketing them. There is strength in numbers, and we need to be perceived as a united group, not a bunch of wackos.
:celebrate

protias

imported post

I'm up for picketing, although I had planned to be out of town the first weekend March, I can change my plans though.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ya I would have gotten a refund. They would have had a fun time putting all those groceries back.

I live right next to Woodman's in Onalaska. I've only shopped there a couple times, but not recently and have never carried there. I will not go there again, just keep shopping at Wal-Mart, where they have no problem with me carrying.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
well gee......somebody just totally ruined the picketing fun with the new policy changes. ROFLMAO
funny how fast they changed their policy, once some told them we were planning a mass protest complete with press coverage.:) power perceived is power achieved.

hardballer

imported post

Just wanted to say, thanks for having my and my wife's back. Feels to know we have friends we've never seen. This is how we take our country back. We do. We act. We Speak. We write. We stand for one another. One for all and all for one. ( I aways wanted to say that)

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

hardballer wrote:
Just wanted to say, thanks for having my and my wife's back. Feels to know we have friends we've never seen. This is how we take our country back. We do. We act. We Speak. We write. We stand for one another. One for all and all for one. ( I aways wanted to say that)
Anytime, i luv stuff like this.:)