• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Car Pooling for Lansing & Battle Creek OC Events this Weekend

mikestilly

imported post

I'm offering my car up for car pooling if Sprinklerman is joining me that leaves 3 for the back seat. Anyone else that would like to go please dont let not being able to drive a car down there stop you from going. We'll work something out to get everyone there.

First stop will be Ponderosa in Lansing. Then off to Battle Creek for short walk down the heart of the city then to a range for some shooting and then dinner.

Mike

mastiff69

imported post

I will be driving to the lansing meet and EAT, then to Battle Creek to walk off lunch !!

i can take 2 with me, carpool if anyone wants a ride (both directions:lol:)

No smoking in car.

What thread ! you mean the one at the top HAHAHAHA!!!!!!