• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

North Carolina Flyer

jag06

imported post

Ok, I have adjusted the cards so they are much easier to read. I am sorry it took me this long, school has kept me busy. I have 2 types for everyone to look it. The first is the same as the other one I posted but with the background darker so its easier to read, the second is a double side printed version. Its the same text but I made the font bigger and put half on one side and half on the other. Directions to print it with the information on front and back is to print it with the option for front and back, or print one side and line the paper back up and send it back through this will get both sides printed. I also used several different colors on the back side, let me know which color you prefer and I will make them all that color, or you can print it will all the different colors, whichever you prefer.

For anyone is interested what I used to make these, I used microsoft word 2007 with the Avery Template. If you ever want to make your own in word just click open, then business cards, then select the one you want. You can also download the Avery Templates from http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-&-Software/Templates/Cards/Business-Cards/_/Ns=

I will also post the word file of the pdf version I have attached once everyone is happy with it and then anyone can download it and change the design or use the template to make your own.

HABullock

I am looking at this thread and do not see any flier to view. What am I missing?

I am currently visiting NC for the week. I have reviewed the information about NC, but would like something easy to reference.

hotrod08

Well I just went to the link I reposted and its dead
Let me know if you get the same thing

TravelingMan0491

Just started OC'ing in Jacksonville, NC

Yesterday was my first day doing it after learning that it was allowed from my concealed carry class at Sportsman's Lodge. I'd like to learn more about OC'ing and found this site from Google.

I think it would be a good idea to carry around references to laws/statutes so other than the flyer that has been worked on here, what would the community here recommend?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Yesterday was my first day doing it after learning that it was allowed from my concealed carry class at Sportsman's Lodge. I'd like to learn more about OC'ing and found this site from Google.

I think it would be a good idea to carry around references to laws/statutes so other than the flyer that has been worked on here, what would the community here recommend?

Welcome back and to the forum - thanks for your service.

Do your research on NC carry regs - there are some unusual no-no's, at least from a Virginian's POV.

farkles

I added it to Google Docs, no sign in required with the following link

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id...gwNGUtYWMxNTBkYWM2Y2Q0&hl=en&authkey=CIP3pbgE

I have it set up as 2 different pages that happen to print nicely in Duplex mode on my printer.

Thanks for the Google Docs setup so we have easy access. Would you mind putting up the updated flyer that Dreamer posted to Scribd. We have a few new states which have reciprocity, as well as the website change (Dreamer already did these changes).

Dreamer, do you want to put this up where we can more easily get to it? I tried to modify your version of the PDF and my Adobe will not let me, I guess because you put it in as a picture rather than a typed doc?

Also, I handed out a flyer and one person got confused on one point that we might correct.

Bottom left of first page about reciprocity. It is clear that NC honors other states permits listed, but not clear that other states honor the NC permit when we travel there as well. Some verbage of this would be great. Also remove the "(and AZ after.....)", since we are after that date. Thanks Dreamer!