• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saturday, March 20th. Organized WOODMANS statewide Picket

SAK

imported post

I would suggest canceling the picket and renaming this thread to "Woodman's supports firearms owners" or something to that effect. It would be a good thing to do to thank them for taking the high road on this issue.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SAK wrote:
I would suggest canceling the picket and renaming this thread to "Woodman's supports firearms owners" or something to that effect. It would be a good thing to do to thank them for taking the high road on this issue.
I can't edit the headline, I will ask the moderator to delete the thread.:)

blaze

imported post

I look forward to participating. A few things about the BeloitWoodman's complex, it freakin huge. If you Google map or earth the place it is surrounded by Burton St, Madison RD, Fir Dr that actually connects with Madison Rd. McNeel middle school property is well within 1000 feet. Closest relevant media coverage would have tocome fromMadison. I have to agree with bigdaddy, a couple of us trying to make an impact on the Beloit complex would make us look like boobs, way too many entrances and exits.

I am more than willing to travel to a store that will have enough of us to attract media attention.

protias

imported post

blayze wrote:
I look forward to participating. A few things about the BeloitWoodman's complex, it freakin huge. If you Google map or earth the place it is surrounded by Burton St, Madison RD, Fir Dr that actually connects with Madison Rd. McNeel middle school property is well within 1000 feet. Closest relevant media coverage would have tocome fromMadison. I have to agree with bigdaddy, a couple of us trying to make an impact on the Beloit complex would make us look like boobs, way too many entrances and exits.

I am more than willing to travel to a store that will have enough of us to attract media attention.
This has already been resolved. ;)

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

gollbladder13 wrote:
According to SAK (from his posting at icarry.org), he talked to Clint about it, and they have decided to allow carrying as long as it is in a legal manner. He said it was because of all of the calls complaining about hardballer being kicked out that he changed his mind.

While I personally have not confirmed this, I trust Shaun's information.

Good work, all!

Carry on!
Just need to get that in writing and make sure they notify all of the stores about it.