• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Posted Open Carry Press Release

theqbn

imported post

It's not much but I posted the OCDO press release regarding Ohio from July 2008 which points out the legality of OC in Ohio. It's posted in the post office, which is pretty much the only non-commercial public place that the majority of the people are likely to visit in this small town.

I posted it Sunday night (24th), so we will see how long it gets left up. BTW for the irony, this is the spot previously occupied by a Mike DeWine social/fundraiser event posting - which I did not take down despite a strong desire to do so.

6zbgah.jpg

theqbn

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

theqbn wrote:
It's not much but I posted the OCDO press release regarding Ohio from July 2008 which points out the legality of OC in Ohio. It's posted in the post office, which is pretty much the only non-commercial public place that the majority of the people are likely to visit in this small town.

I posted it Sunday night (24th), so we will see how long it gets left up.
Good one!

Good placement, it's where people go.

You might consider increasing the font size.

theqbn

imported post

Thanks, Hank. I hope to put together something a little better suited to public posting and when I do it will certainly be more readable.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Seeing the Cedarville University poster, I assume this poster is in the general Cedarville, OH area? I would hope that this would be an area friendly to gun owners and those who are perhaps libertarian leaning anyway. Good post BTW!