• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Good bye freedom of speech

DaemonForce

imported post

"We won't spam you or anything..."

"Oh I know...I know."

:lol:

I like how the child gives him a WTF face when he's explaining the petition. Haha.

*pan*

Oh snap, that's almost a whole page of signatures. :shock:

DEROS72

imported post

Under the guise of an experiment it could be a trial baloon by those who wouldreally try it.To see how far they could go.

amzbrady

imported post

People wonder why America is falling apart as a society. You see people signing not reading it, and people reading it and still signing it. Seems like alot of people just dont even care.

The oriental chick looked like she was reaching into her purse for "personal protection". The old guy in the headband, shoulder bag and shorts, that thetrue sign of anti.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Mark Dice is a conspiracy nut, too who believes 9/11 was an inside job.

That being said it was a disturbing video. I think it was edited though to show mostly people who signed with a few non signers just to bring some credence to what he was doing.

Penn and Teller did this with an environmental petition to ban hydrogen dioxide. How it gets into everything we it and pervades our daily life. And people signed it also to ban WATER!!!!!

Again it didn't show how many folks didn't sign it because that wouldn't have been as entertaining. And they did petition at an environmentalist gathering.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Was it Robert Klien who stated, how as soon as they gave women the right to vote they repealed prohibiton? LOL.

Not a bigot but thought that joke was funny.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

I am sure, had these people known the definition, they wouldn't look as dumb.

The problem is, most people don't question what they hear. You must question everything!!!!

question_everything_assume_nothing_tshirt-p235523866370163543cfho_400.jpg

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Quite right Poo, except I will ad a twist. They are conditioned not to question.

Except if the questions were posed, "would you sign this Republican/conservative petition, most of them wouldn't have signed it"

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

For now I really hope not.

As for questions, I like to give detailed justified reasons for my actions. I am practicing :).

I wish I had listened to George Carlin, when I was much younger.

DEROS72

imported post

Thats the way I answered my staff when they asked me why."because I'm the boss and your not"

Kids have only those rights a parent deems fitting for the maturity of the age they are.As my kids got older they we given more.Children don't have a right to watch TV or play videos as some think.I smacked them on the ass if they really got out of line.Now grown up they are quite successful.I did not allow them to go to public schools.Private Christian schools.Now 2 are in management positions and run thier depts. as they were taught growingup,and found it served them well.

It is not the conservative that wants to stifle free speech...Rahm Emanuel replied the other day in an interview Waht do you think of the first amendment his response was.."I think it is over rated".

joeroket

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Thats the way I answered my staff when they asked me why."because I'm the boss and your not"

Kids have only those rights a parent deems fitting for the maturity of the age they are.As my kids got older they we given more.Children don't have a right to watch TV or play videos as some think.I smacked them on the ass if they really got out of line.Now grown up they are quite successful.I did not allow them to go to public schools.Private Christian schools.Now 2 are in management positions and  run thier depts. as they were taught growing up, and found it served them well.

It is not the conservative that wants to stifle free speech...Rahm Emanuel replied the other day in an interview Waht do you think of the first amendment his response was.."I think it is over rated".

Nicely said Deros.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
And yet he continues to use to make stupid comments like that. At least he shows his true colors.