• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Report (Wenatchee)

amzbrady

imported post

tyguy808 wrote:
Daath 474 wrote:
Here's a pic of my new OC holster too...

I'll be sure to get a picture of me OCing in public next time I'm with friends...

Is that a PT145? Or a 111? I can't find a holster for either with room for the extra magazine.
I was told from Taurus to look for holsters for my Taurus PT111 Mill Prothat fit the Glock 26.

tyguy808

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
I was told from Taurus to look for holsters for my Taurus PT111 Mill Prothat fit the Glock 26.
Hmmmm, interesting! I'll have to try test fitting when I get home..... not til the 8th!:(

tyguy808

imported post

Nope, I've was unable to decrew from the boat til the third. My stupis @$$ relief fell off his roof putting up Christmas lights, so he couldn't make it in for his whole trip. I crewed up on the boat 12/8 andwas supposed to get off on the 23rd, be home til the 8th. Instead, I crewed up 12/8 and de-crewed 1/3 for five days. I missed Christmas at home and New Years at the beach. Who knew ankles broke so damn easy?