Thread: 2A March needs volunteers in D.C. during rally.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

If you are planning to go to D.C. for the Second Amendment March we have volunteer opportunities for you. These volunteer positions include:

Emergency Medical Technicians (must be certified)

EMT's will be posted in a tented area at the rally. The National Park Service mandates that we have a certain number of EMT's based on our attendance numbers. You do not need to be in the tent the entire time -- you can be on the grounds, and we can also divide this responsibility into shifts.

D.C. Hosts

Host volunteers are needed near metro stops and various street corners and charter bus drop-off pointsnear the rally to guide people to the site.

Information Table/Petition Table

Volunteers to be posted at a Second Amendment March information table. Wemay also have our petition forms here (rather than a separate table).

If you are willing and able to help with any of these tasks, please complete our http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com/volunteer_formand our national volunteer coordinator will contact you as the March approaches. Thank you!
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

ttt
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

Let me get this straight.

You want people to VOLUNTEER to go behind enemy lines, unarmed, to direct people to the action, and then assist then in recovering from the shock of participation?
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"