Thread: *** GrassRoots Action Alert - H. 4022 ***

Manchester State Forest, SC

Post imported post

*** GrassRoots Action Alert - H. 4022 ***

January 27, 2010

As currently drafted, H. 4022 could cause innocent South Carolina gun owners to lose their right to keep and bear arms for life!

If passed as written, South Carolina gun owners who rely on H. 4022 and abide by South Carolina law will still be considered to be in violation of federal law. This means the federal government will still prosecute South Carolina gun owners who abide by South Carolina law. H. 4022 must be amended to better protect gun owners in South

GrassRoots GunRights has proposed language to fix the problems with H. 4022. GrassRoots delivered this letter
    to the sponsor of H. 4022 and to each Senator on the Judiciary Subcommittee reviewing H. 4022. Please read the letter to understand the problems with H. 4022 and the GrassRoots proposed solution.

The Senate Subcommittee will meet at 9:00am on Thursday January 28, 2010 in room 209 of the Gressette Building to discuss H. 4022.

1. Call and email each member of the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee today! Tell these lawmakers "I support the GrassRoots GunRights proposed changes to H. 4022."

Sen. Jake Knotts

(803) 212-6350

Sen. Creighton Coleman

(803) 212-6180

Sen. Shane Massey

(803) 212-6000

Thank you for taking immediate action on this very important issue
    affecting your gun rights!

Executive Officer

GrassRoots GunRights of SC

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun."

, ,

Post imported post

Wrote my state reps Saturday to sopport the rewrite by GRGR. I am going to send an open letter to all S>C> sate reps, Also sent an email to Jim DEmint and Lindsey Graham to inform them of how I feel. Thanks Frank