• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

February Meet! 2/26 @ 7 P.M.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

OK kids... I hereby nominate myself, and packingmama, to plan the February meet. We are doing this for purely selfish reasons, as we are tired of events far from our home. You know, cause $5 in natural gas to drive from Santaquin to Layton and back is a pretty big ding in my pocket book.
lol.gif

The date will be Friday, February 26th, at 7 P.M. I feel that the end of February should give most of us enough time to recover from the horrors of Valentine's Day.
icon_twisted.gif
Even if you can't make it a 7:00, feel free to stop by anytime, as the restaurants usually have to kick us out for staying past closing.
sFun_bat.gif

The place will be "iBuffet" (International Buffet) I have hinted about this place before, and the management is looking forward to having us. I have been there twice since I asked them about hosting us, and both times he asked "When are you bringing your group?!" :D Dinner is $9.99, but you do not have to pay in advance like other buffets. If you join us and don't eat, they will not charge you. You can just buy a drink if you are not hungry.
cheers2.gif

The iBuffet is located at 2338 N University Parkway, in Provo, between Movies 8 and ShopKo. They serve a variety of foods, such as Chinese, Japanese, American, and Italian. They also have an all you can eat Sushi Bar and Mongolian Grill, as well as a large fruit and dessert bar.
eating.gif

Bring your friends, your family, and don't forget your favorite sidearm!
icon_wink.gif
Even if you can't or don't want to carry, we would still love your company. Even if it is to spy on us from across the room to confirm that we're just a big group of "gun nuts".
willy_nilly.gif
We had 60+ people at Red Robin, and 70+ people at Fuddruckers. Lets see if we can beat that number!
thumbsup.gif

Directions from your place to the iBuffet can be found here.

A few reviews for iBuffet can be found here and here.

And lastly, a few photos from past events can be found here and here.
biggrinjester.gif

b1ack5mith

imported post

Ok I am excited about this one!!! I sent in my CWP papers a couple weeks ago, so CHANCESSSS are I will have my CWP around that time, right? :D Sounds like a date! Fairly priced as well ;)

UtahJarhead

imported post

Coming down from Ogden! The wife will be mumbling under her breath for an hour and a half drive, but too bad! She loves me, so she'll enjoy it. :celebrate

b1ack5mith

imported post

Maybe I should look for a date also, that would be pretty cool... what are the odds that I find a gun lovin' woman before then though??

rocknsnow

imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
Maybe I should look for a date also, that would be pretty cool... what are the odds that I find a gun lovin' woman before then though??
Hey have faith...i converted my wife...we were dating and it only took one time shooting and she was hooked...so you never know.

b1ack5mith

imported post

Garp wrote:
rocknsnow wrote:
b1ack5mith wrote:
In Utah: 50/50
Theres a pretty cute gal at the smiths here in town, she gives me the "look"... the ONLY bad part, she probably thinks I'm younger than I am. Maybe I'll stop by and ask her how old she is later.