• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

February Meet! 2/26 @ 7 P.M.

b1ack5mith

imported post

Sadly, I will be in CA after this coming weekend... :/ Sgt. Jensen better say bye to me! *makes fist and shakes it in the air*

DEFENSOR

imported post

Hello toall,

I really hope you don't mind the out of stater barging in but I hope to not be an out of stater too muchlonger. I will be in Provo on the 21st but probably staying with friends in Herriman the night before. We (the Mrs. and I) have business in provo but after that we will be lookingat the residential possibilities and making some employment contacts.

If Iam still in town on the 26th would anyone object to meattending your february meet? I promise I'm a real nice guy and I have excellent table manners.We liveinCa. and hope to makethelong overdue move by the end of the year.

Thank you, Defensor

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

DEFENSOR wrote:
If Iam still in town on the 26th would anyone object to meattending your february meet?
Not at all! And bring Mrs. Defensor as well. There is always a large showing of womenz at these events! :celebrate

gdlckprincess

imported post

we will be there:D

Women must not depend upon the protection of
man, but must be taught to
protect herself.
- Susan B. Anthony, July 1871

41 Magnum

imported post

Sarge, dunno if we hit 70 or not, but we sure ran 'em out of room. Good to see some familiar faces there, as well as a bunch of new ones. Very glad I could finally make one.

Sorry I had to take off so early, but ice fishing in the morning means getting up early. G'night all.
:)

b1ack5mith

imported post

HEY! I iz'nt a KAHMEE! I iz teh non-conformist here! I wear cowboy boots, and a gun (IF I am accompanied by other OCers!) I'm too scared to OC alone, but in groups, were safe lol

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

41 Magnum wrote:
Sarge, dunno if we hit 70 or not, but we sure ran 'em out of room. Good to see some familiar faces there, as well as a bunch of new ones. Very glad I could finally make one.

Sorry I had to take off so early, but ice fishing in the morning means getting up early. G'night all.
The cashier told me just before we left that we had at least 60 paying customers, which did not include the youngest children. Not bad!

Have fun ice fishing, Ben! Thanks for coming out!

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
HEY! I iz'nt a KAHMEE! I iz teh non-conformist here! I wear cowboy boots, and a gun (IF I am accompanied by other OCers!) I'm too scared to OC alone, but in groups, were safe lol
WTF iz u smoken in kalifornya?!? :p