• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woodman's now to follow state laws

MKEgal

I thought the Woodman's thing was settled last year (spring?)...
Could someone point me to the thread/post about Harballer's problem with them?
(Or rather, their problem with him, I suppose.)

I've been to the new one in Menomonee Falls several times, always OCing, with no problem, including when I stopped right in front of the rent-a-cop to get a cart & put my coat, etc., in it.

Actually had a nice conversation w/ a bell ringer in DEC, told him about OCDO & WI Carry & that OC is in fact quite legal & protected by the state Constitution here. Only problem there is that I was cold & wanted to get back to my car!

paul@paul-fisher.com

I thought the Woodman's thing was settled last year (spring?)...

Me too. I thought something similar happened in Janesville and when the person went back during the week to talk to a manager, they said 'oops, well train our security contractor'.

I can't find the post either.