• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

JCPenney's OC

heresolong

imported post

Went to Penney's in the Bellis Fair Mall on Monday to return a defective coat. Just wanted an exchange as it is a comfortable coat but seemed to have some manufacturing defects and is falling apart. Didn't even occur to me that I'd have to take off the coat to exchange it.

So off it came, Ruger KP345 on my hip in a Fobus paddle holster. Twenty minutes discussing the coat and ordering a new one since they don't have them "in store" anymore. Meanwhile at least a dozen customers walked by, four sales staff, no one said a word or looked askance at me the whole time. Finished, put my old coat on, and walked out of the mall.

Nice experience and thought I'd share it so that no one thinks it's all confrontation and stress.

kito109654

imported post

That figures. You can OC in the mall, where the property owners have said you cant and I get hassled at my local Fred Meyer that I OC at almost daily.

Nice how that works.

DEROS72

imported post

I have also gone OC to the Seatac Mall in Federalwaywithout problems.

DEROS72

imported post

Thats interesting I and others have never had a problem with Fred Meyers.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

I also have never had a problem with Fred Meyer. I love that store. I spend lots of money there and always get the ten-cent discount on gas for both my trucks.

kito109654

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
kito109654 wrote:
That figures. You can OC in the mall, where the property owners have said you cant and I get hassled at my local Fred Meyer that I OC at almost daily.

Nice how that works.
Sure, it was the gun? :cry:
The comma is throwing me off; what do you mean? They told me to cover up.