• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Heard a rumor about Fletcher's today

gollbladder13

imported post

Anybody able to shed some light on it? No news, and Fletcher's hasn't posted anything on their website or facebook, but MKEgal from icarry said something happened today.

Protias, I know you're there a lot. I hope it's only a rumor and doesn't hold water...

protias

imported post

I will be there this weekend to practice for bullseye league and if I'm not there to practice, I will be there for competition on Monday.

protias

imported post

A man was decocking his firearm and shot himself in the leg. Always keep your firearm down range. ;)

bigdaddy1

imported post

Ever since I had my heart surgery when they went in through my leg I have a weird fear about bleeding out in seconds from cutting my femoral artery.

protias

imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
protias wrote:
bigdaddy1 wrote:
protias wrote:
A man was decocking his firearm and shot himself in the leg. Always keep your firearm down range. ;)

He wasnt an football player was he?
No clue. I didn't ask.
It was a reference to Plaxico Burris, sposed to be funny
Ah. Sorry, I'm a little slow. :uhoh:

anmut

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
Oh we've all seen this before, but damnit if I couldn't stop myself from posting this.

I wonder if it ended up anything like this cool guy?:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtzHvYY8K4Y

seriously tho, all humor aside, does anybody know if the guy from fletchers is okay?
That's classic stupidity we all can learn from right there. They are not sold in the toy aisles for a reason!