• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry discussion

SFWD 1934

imported post

There is a morning radio program that I listen to from Sacramento, California. It is the RAD (Rob, Arnie, and Dawn show). They are on 98.5 KRXQ. You can stream them at work in the East Bay, or on the other side of the tunnel. Go to krxq.net or robarnieanddawn.com

Tomorrow they are going to discuss the Open Carry issue, via emails that they have received (they said they have gotten quite a few), as well as other issues regarding the situation. I am looking forward to it, as I would like to hear what other people have to say as well as what besides the normal "wild wild west" argument people will come up with.

Jason