• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pam Roach

CmptrGuru

imported post

Will be played following the State of the Union and NRA/Conservative analysis on Sirius Patriot 144 and webcast at http://www.nranews.com/#/news .

The leader at the beginning of Cam & Company leads one to believe that Representative Roach is pulling the strings as to why Chief Pillo was there yesterday testifying in uniform. I will post synopsis after the interview is played.

CmptrGuru

imported post

Key quotes from interview:

This bill will not get out of committee. She did note that the Democrat majority on the Senate floor could request and vote on reliiving the Judiciary committee of the bill for an immediate vote. She stated that this would be political suicide.

Since Senator Kline is the Sponsor and Chair of the committee he could have had a substitute bill read that did not include the 4th amendment items in it, but chose not to.

The hearing wasn't fair to the people. He (Mr. Kline) knew it (hearing room) would be packed and he decided to stage something.

Senator Roach will be signing a letter to the Mayor and each member of the Bellevue City Council asking if Chief Pillo had permission to attend the hearing in her uniform. Being an APPOINTED person in uniform implies legal approval of the city/city council for her testimony.

She is a member of the Black Diamond Gun Club.

Most important note:

We have to be there and be vigilant at all times.

DaemonForce

imported post

Yay Pam! <3

That server is painfully slow. I guess I'm spoiled. Also, I missed all of this yesterday when I was struggling to stay awake. It's good to hear Obama and Roach in the same day. Thanks. :)