• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SOTA Address - No mention of our issues!

since9

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I read through President Obama's 2010 State of the Union address, today. I did not see any mention of our typical topics of firearms-related concerns anywhere in his speech.

Since he did mention many other controversial things, I think that's a good thing!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Didn't hear any from Bob McDonnell in response either, but then I didn't anticipate it.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
He knows he can't directly attack the 2A, he is a lawyer who may be looking for the loopholes, to null and void it.
Virginia's new governor, Bob McDonnell, is actually very pro 2A.

Yata hey

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
He knows he can't directly attack the 2A, he is a lawyer who may be looking for the loopholes, to null and void it.

Yata hey
Did I miss something I thought we were talking about the president? If so my bad.

Edit: Ah I see the confusion, I didn't see your post directly above mine. I saw it but that wasn't the post I was responding to.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

I had absolutly no interest in watching the show, I waited until the next day to flip back & forth between Glenn Beck and MSNBC to get a good enough idea of what was said, and how it was understood by 2 totally differing viewpoints.

Tuthfully, whenever I see any image of the pres. or his wife on TV, I hit the mute button first, and change channels shortly after. I do not need any extra agravation from hearing the lies and misguided direction this ass-clown is pushing for.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
Did I miss something I thought we were talking about the president? If so my bad.

Edit: Ah I see the confusion, I didn't see your post directly above mine. I saw it but that wasn't the post I was responding to.
I confused the issue by not being clear - sorry.

Yata hey

Alexcabbie

imported post

Nutczak wrote:
I had absolutly no interest in watching the show, I waited until the next day to flip back & forth between Glenn Beck and MSNBC to get a good enough idea of what was said, and how it was understood by 2 totally differing viewpoints.

Tuthfully, whenever I see any image of the pres. or his wife on TV, I hit the mute button first, and change channels shortly after. I do not need any extra agravation from hearing the lies and misguided direction this ass-clown is pushing for.

Good move, Nutczak. I listened to the address in the cab, and had to wonder at several points just what in hell he was even talking about. Then he said something about showing the Chinese who's the bad cat by building a train that's faster than theirs. :?

I think he is starting to crack up, I really do. I am dead serious; Congress ought to start thinking about declaring him unfit. This is the guy with the nukes, you know. And he is starting to sound absolutely deranged.