• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Petition to the WA Legislature

Whos up for restoring the Constitution in WA

• Heck yes, Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course

• Lets do it

• yesterday

• Total voters

Capn Camo

imported post

How about we get up a Petition to push the Legislature to strike un COnstitutional gun laws. After all, they ALL are Un Constitutional.

Why should a CP license be needed? Its a STUPID law anyway, it cannot be enforced.
Why should carry be banned in a Court room? Who will protect the Judge? Disarm the CRIMINALS.

WA firearms are as gutted of force as they could make them, because they KNEW they were UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The penalty for CCW without a permit is $250 DOLLARS and thats only if the Court gets around to processing it within 48 hours.

Whos up for a Petition? How about we contact this Tim Eyman (spelling?) as he seems to be good at this sort of thing.

Example: Look at Idahos laws. They basically dont have any:

http://www.idaho.gov/laws_rules/firearm.html

The search function is flooded at the moment, I wonder whos looking at what?

Theres apparently a similar thing in AZ:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum10/36593.html

Over.

Capn Camo

imported post

Go study RCW for yourself, to know the LAW is your responsibility. I do. ITs not my responsibility to explain it to you. Its everyones responsibility to know it for themselves, because I cant be there when/if youre harassed for exerting your RIGHTS. If they do make the mistake of harassing me, be sure I can almost close my eyes and cite RCW.

Heres a little help in getting started:

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41.050

PS the question is off topic. What are you going to do about the Petition?

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Capn Camo wrote:
WA firearms are as gutted of force as they could make them, because they KNEW they were UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The penalty for CCW without a permit is $250 DOLLARS and thats only if the Court gets around to processing it within 48 hours.

Go study RCW for yourself, to know the LAW is your responsibility. I do

Capn Camo: Part of the rules of this forum is that if you make a claim about law you are to offer a cite for it.

Capn Camo

imported post

Sorry, forum rules do not trump law. IT IS EVERYONES RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW THE LAW.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Capn Camo wrote:
Sorry, forum rules do not trump law. IT IS EVERYONES RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW THE LAW.

Well since this is the forum, let's show proper etiquette and decorum.

As far as your petition, you are correct. All laws regarding firearms are null and void in theory. And piece by piece they need to be repealed.

kito109654

imported post

Capn Camo wrote:

:banghead:

If you can't follow the SIMPLE forum rules and cite your shit then who could possible stand behind you? Who do you think you are?

Good luck, you're on your own.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

If it's everyone's responsibility to know the law and you withhold the information that would inform us of this law. Than you are guilty propagating our ignorance.

joeroket

imported post

Capn Camo wrote:
The penalty for CCW without a permit is $250 DOLLARS and thats only if the Court gets around to processing it within 48 hours.
The 48 hours is not a limit on the court processing but rather a limit on the amount of time the issuing officer has to file it to the courts.

heresolong

imported post

Capn Camo wrote:
There is no law that says you don't have to follow forum rules however. So in this case forum rules trump your non-existent law. IT IS EVERYONES RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW THE FORUM RULES.

:lol:

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Capn Camo

This is a private web site, Mike & Johnallow us play here. By not following the rules thatMike & John have laid down you are being rude. It is equalivant to going to someones home and refusing to abide by the rules. When I do not like the rules I leave and go somewherewhere I do like the rules. Think about it.

Capn Camo

imported post

In attacking me, you prove two things:

1.) Liberty is not first in your minds
2.) youre hypocrites when condemning me for not following "rules" when the FIRSt rule of a BBS is STAY ON TOPIC.

The topic is legislation, not whining.

I have to assume that the crowd here is actually anti 2A rights.
This is what the anti gunLIBERALS do, when they have no argument, THEY LAUNCH PERSONAL ATTACKS.

kito109654

imported post

Capn Camo wrote:

2.) youre hypocrites when condemning me for not following "rules" when the FIRSt rule of a BBS is STAY ON TOPIC.

This is what the anti gunLIBERALS do, when they have no argument, THEY LAUNCH PERSONAL ATTACKS.

Wow, in your infinite wisdom you must be right. What amazing logic, now I see it, I am just an anti 2A libtard and that's why I spend all my time on OCDO! :banghead:/sarcasm

Personal attacks weren't made, you were told to adhere to the rules that everyone else does.

Go away, Boo Boo's minion.

Metalhead47

imported post

Capn Camo wrote:

No one is *attacking* you, what we have a problem with is your attitude. I'm sure it's not intentional, but you're coming across as an arrogant know-it-all. Basically, you're behaving like a tool. Drop the attitude and we'll all get along fine.

FMCDH

imported post

Capn Camo wrote:
Go study RCW for yourself, to know the LAW is your responsibility. I do. ITs not my responsibility to explain it to you. Its everyones responsibility to know it for themselves, because I cant be there when/if youre harassed for exerting your RIGHTS. If they do make the mistake of harassing me, be sure I can almost close my eyes and cite RCW.

Heres a little help in getting started:

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41.050

PS the question is off topic. What are you going to do about the Petition?
Um, no...

The "class 1 civil infraction" thatyou are actuallyreferring to only applies to people WITH permits who fail to follow therequirementsasreferenced in 1 (b) within 9.41.050.

Carrying a pistol concealed on the person without a permit is a misdemeanor in all other contexts within 9.41.050. A misdemeanor in Washington State is punishable by up to 90 days in jail and/or a $1000 fine.

http://www.pelleylawgroup.com/crime-and-punishment/

.45ACPaddy

imported post

Capn Camo,

Take your attitude and GTFO. Sign the petition on your way out the door.

Everyone else,

Let's get this petition rolling!:celebrate

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

popcorn.gif