• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

State of the Union Address Drinking Game

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Obama says "let me be clear", Do one shot.
Obama says "change isn't easy", Do one shot.
Obama says "make no mistake", Do one shot.
Obama says "Let me be clear, change isn't easy, make no mistake.", He's screwing with you to get you drunk, so five shots.
Joe Wilson yells something, Do two shots.
Obama yells back, Finish the bottle.
Obama says "jobs", Do one shot, two if you're unemployed.
Obama says "health care", Do not drink, you will not be given a replacement liver.
Nancy Pelosi claps like a seal, Do one shot.
Nancy Pelosi becomes a seal, STOP DRINKING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
Obama mentions Bo, Put beer in your dog's water bowl.
Joe Biden nods-off/laughs inappropriately/starts talking before the speech is over, Do three shots.
Obama uses the term "Congressional leadership", Do two shots carefully as all that laughing will make it difficult to swallow.
Obama says he's "fighting for you", Do one shot, two if you believe him.
Obama mentions Haiti, Text “Haiti” to the number 90999 and donate $10 to the Red Cross