• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

URGENT!!! FOR Swatspyder and Technoweenie

sudden valley gunner

imported post

kito109654 wrote:
Dave Workman wrote:
Squeak wrote:
Psst, Swatty. What's goin' down?:uhoh:

Well, it's really none of your business at the moment, unless you were present Tuesday morning.

But fear not. If this pans out, you will be among the first to know
HAHAHAHA, posted on the OPEN forum. For christs sake!
See what I mean Kito? :shock:

Dave Workman

imported post

Item #1
I have a deal with Christ. I don't do anything for his sake and he stays out of my investigations. ;)

Item #2
Swat...I presume you'll be in touch with me this morning.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

swatspyder wrote:
Oh, and I think I know about what Dave wanted to know... But maybe not... I'll have to wait like everyone else.
Suspense_cd_01.jpg

jbone

imported post

Any book or movie rights in the works, this sounds so exciting (I think i just soiledmyself), the anticipation is killing me!

sudden valley gunner

imported post

It's probably not that big of a secret if you read all the threads on the Kline bill, and know that techno is always wired.

But you will have to wait to know the details, until it can be published in the Examiner. What a cliff hanger!

Extra, extra read all about it!!!!! :p

Dave Workman

imported post

OC-Aviator wrote:
exactly how i remembered:cuss:

Hold that thought.

So, what I wrote is accurate, right?

I didn't write anything to entertain, but to provoke some thought and do it accurately.

If I did that, I've done my job.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Dave Workman wrote:
OC-Aviator wrote:
exactly how i remembered:cuss:

Hold that thought.

So, what I wrote is accurate, right?

I didn't write anything to entertain, but to provoke some thought and do it accurately.

If I did that, I've done my job.
I wasn't there and it was entertaining only because of my point of view. It did not seem like you were sensationalizing anything. I also appreciate your candor about what was feared and what happened.