• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

URGENT!!! FOR Swatspyder and Technoweenie

Dave Workman

imported post

I need to get hold of them ASAP. This should get their attention.

Certainly got your attention.

I can try a PM also. But it's "business" in a reporter's sense.

amzbrady

imported post

Hey Everybody, Except Dave, Swat and Techno...

Please contact me OFF LIST - ASAP with a phone number where I can reach you and lets see how they like it....:lol: :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Dave Workman

imported post

Squeak wrote:
Psst, Swatty. What's goin' down?:uhoh:

Well, it's really none of your business at the moment, unless you were present Tuesday morning.

But fear not. If this pans out, you will be among the first to know

kito109654

imported post

Dave Workman wrote:
Squeak wrote:
Psst, Swatty. What's goin' down?:uhoh:

Well, it's really none of your business at the moment, unless you were present Tuesday morning.

But fear not. If this pans out, you will be among the first to know
HAHAHAHA, posted on the OPEN forum. For christs sake!

swatspyder

imported post

Well for people who might have freaked out about my previous comment or are just now reading this, nothing happened...

I was AFK for the day. I had classes this morning, then after my last class, I met up with my dad at the local mechanic where he was having my mom's car looked at. Right after that was finished, I met up with my girlfriend where she was babysitting (the two girls are 9 and 8 and their mom doesn't care that we both are there to watch over them).

After leaving from the house, we went to Famous Daves where we used a gift card from her sister and brother-in-law from Christmas. Awesome sweet tea and "que for two" meal which is $20 and includes 4 ribs, pulled pork, 2 sides, 2 corn muffins, and chicken. You have to ask for it, since there isn't much advertising, but it is a great meal for two.

Then we went directly to the Lakewood Stadium 15 theater where we finally watched Avatar in 3D, again using a gift card from Christmas. It was an awesome movie. I was more intrigued by the CGI then I was the story. We have come a great way in computing power. And the way the characters were matched to actual human movements, was outrageous. It is very much becoming less likely humans will be doing stunts, but rather, their full body and expressions will be recorded and placed into a computer, where they can do just about anything they want with the computerized version. After heading out of the movie, while standing outside of the restrooms, a younger guy asked about my firearm being open and asking if it had to be concealed in public. Gave him information about it being legal and directed him to opencarry.org and the forums.

Didn't get back until late and didn't see my PM from Dave or the thread.

Anyways, a great day today for myself. Oh, and BTW, the reason my girlfriend and I were out tonight is because today, we have been together for 3 years.