• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How many fans of the Jericho TV show do we have here ?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Still one of my Favorite TV show, wish they would bring it back. I was able to locate where "Jericho" is supposed to be by the Map that had the push pin ...it's Garden City.

buzzsaw

imported post

Enjoyed the show so much that I had to go on line when they canceled it so I could see all the ones I had missed. Spent quite a while at the computer filling in the blanks.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ACEllis wrote:
I enjoyed the show. It was a shame that it was rushed away from its original plot time frame due to the writers knowing they were going to be canceled. I always got a good chuckle at how hilly western Kansas was in the show. Oh well. :lol:

AC
Yeah, I saw that too..:lol: The lot ( stanley richmonds farm ) where the final Battle scene takes place, between Jericho & New Bern is actually shot of the same lot where little house on the prairie was filmed, in Southern California...

They need to bring it back , i want to watch the 2nd American civil war happen & watch the ASA Military go after the new Government.

KBCraig

imported post

Count me in.

It was one of the very few shows I've ever TiVo'd when I was the only one in the family interested in watching it. Because of weather/satellite issues, I wound up watching half of it on CBS Online.

I recently watched it again via Netflix, but I couldn't finish the series before it expired from the Instant View queue.

There were lots of production/continuity miscues, but the story was good, and the acting was great.

PT111

imported post

I tried watching it but about half way through the first episode I turned the channel. Just did not appeal to me at all, just way too melodramatic.

mortimer

imported post

One of my favorite shows, I was really disappointed with the ending. Seems like they tried to wrap everything up really fast in the last 2 episodes, lots of loose ends leftover. I watched it on Netflix, found out later they kinda had to wrap things up since it was cancelled.

It started to get a little heavy on the wacko conspiracy nut tinfoil hat stuff there towards the end, but still very good.

Anubis

imported post

I enjoyed it too, although I usually don't like these kinds of shows. I read that it was originally planned for1 season and the 2nd only came aboutbecause of massive pleas from fans. Ashley Scott, such a visual treat; and it was amusing to see Tim Omundson playing the evil sheriff of the next town, quite a contrast from his comedy role on Psych.

The Kansas tie-in was interesting to me, living nextdoor in Colorado. I don't see how the Denver mushroom cloud could be seen from anywhere in west Kansas, however; too far over the horizon.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Anubis wrote:
I enjoyed it too, although I usually don't like these kinds of shows. I read that it was originally planned for1 season and the 2nd only came aboutbecause of massive pleas from fans. Ashley Scott, such a visual treat; and it was amusing to see Tim Omundson playing the evil sheriff of the next town, quite a contrast from his comedy role on Psych.

The Kansas tie-in was interesting to me, living nextdoor in Colorado. I don't see how the Denver mushroom cloud could be seen from anywhere in west Kansas, however; too far over the horizon.
I agree, besides Lenny James ( Hawkins ) & Gerald McRaney ( Johnston Green ) my favorite actors on the show , I did like the way Tim Omundson played the New Bern Sheriff, he was an dictator.