• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT Del Taco Star Trek online code.

bigwookiee

imported post

To bring this onto topic, does anyone know if Del taco allow open carry? If someone is willing to find out, could you please pick me up a Star Trek online game code. :lol:

My apologies for being way off topic. I was wondering if anybody had a Del Taco near them. It's socould yougo and buy a large drink cup, or whichever cup has the Star Trek online code on it, from them and Pvt. message me the code.

The giant geek in me is looking forward to playing this game and I would really like the shuttle pet you can get with that code. In advance thanks for any help.

I just wish there was a Del taco near me.

bigwookiee

imported post

I fully acknowledge how way off-topic this is. I never heard of Del taco either until this promotion came up. There are a few of them in Washington, College Place, Federal Way, Puyallup has two, and Vancouver has two. So if anyone in those areas would not mind, I would appreciate.

Tawnos

imported post

kito109654 wrote:
Who are you?

ETA: random as hell. What's a "Del Taco?" I've never heard of it. I've heard of Taco Del Mar, though.
They're all over the place in CA. Think Taco Bell, but better.

tannerwaterbury

imported post

Ok two things, First, the beta is over, and you might as well pre order the damned game. Second, WHY ARE YOU ASKING THIS IN THE DAMNED OPEN CARRY WEBSITE?! You should head to startrekmovie.com/forums and register there and ask to see if there are any keys. Or go to trekmovie.com and look there. And YES, I AM a Trek fan.

slowfiveoh

imported post

Tawnos wrote:
kito109654 wrote:
Who are you?

ETA: random as hell. What's a "Del Taco?" I've never heard of it. I've heard of Taco Del Mar, though.
They're all over the place in CA. Think Taco Bell, but better.
This is nothing but truth in its rawest form...

FEED THE BEAST!

compmanio365

imported post

[font="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"]
NOTE: This is not a general discussion web site - even the thread for "general discussions" must be fairly related to open carry, firearms and gun rights. Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focussed. If you think the post is questionable, please don't post it. Thanks!
[/font]

bigwookiee

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
NOTE: This is not a general discussion web site - even the thread for "general discussions" must be fairly related to open carry, firearms and gun rights. Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focussed. If you think the post is questionable, please don't post it. Thanks!
[/font]
feel free to kill this. I know it was way out there in off topic land.

bigwookiee

imported post

kito109654 wrote:
Who are you?

I am a computer, video game, and gun nut! I live in Moscow, Idaho. I open carry in Pullman and Spokane Washington. I also open carry in the town I live in Moscow, Idaho. I've open carried in the surrounding communities as well like Lewiston-Clarkston area. I've also open carried in Eastern Oregon, all of Idaho, and North Utah. I've been a semi-active member of the Washington forms, Idaho forms, and a lurker on the Utah and Oregon forms. I don't know if this answers your question but I hope it helps. As a final thought, death to the assault weapon ban in Washington.